tuscl

west coast dancer needs north east coast dancer info.

hi guys i need some opinions please. i worked all over the west coast (and more) but mostly in vegas before it went belly up. (og, scores, rino ) i;m a tall skinny blond with big boobs 34. (yes a typical socal girl, sorry) i need opinions about strip clubs in the north east . from the coast to vermont is that the new england area? new york , mass, new hamp, rhode island, etc.....im comfortable with one way contact and 'polite two way' contact, no finer fu**ing or bjs etc (i would go back to texas if i was ok with that) i won't stay at those clubs where they take half my money, or charge 300 a night to work... where do you guys go that you like?? you can email me directly @ [email protected]

5 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    "no finer fu**ing or bjs etc"--Maybe you should try the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
  • TcVegas
    14 years ago
    What do you mean by vegas went "belly up"?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I'm surprised if she's willing to travel nationally, that she hasn't followed the rich, older snow birds south to Florida for the winter.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Based on your expectations, skip VT, NH, and far northern NY, and ME is mostly dead for strip clubs as well. MA is mostly a one-way contact state. RI is pretty much anything goes in the LD area, so it sounds like that's out for you as well. Good luck...and show us some pics... ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    jackslash

January 17, 2011"no finer fu**ing or bjs etc"--Maybe you should try the Amish country of Pennsylvania.

^^
    LMAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion