Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: My Pillow

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone bought one of those “My Pillow” that has been advertised on TV/radio recently?

If so – how was it?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

No, but I once bought a Ronco Veg-O-Matic

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I actually bought one of those ear wax vacuums. Wrapped it up and gave it away at a Christmas grab bag kind of thing. The 9 year old girl who got the ear wax vacuum was not very happy.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ that one cracked me up. Like a person can;t use a Q-tip without injuring themselves

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for all the solid feedback so-far on "My Pillow" - you guys are the best

:)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think I bought a Popeil Pocket Fisherman once, on late night TV, I lost it a long time ago. If one of you guys find it while you are trolling could I please get it back, Thanks in advance.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I flop around like a fish out of water in the middle of the night and I tried something similar several years ago. It was a pain in the ass, usually wound up on the floor by morning or I threw it out of the bed in the middle of the night. I personally found just putting the covers or a normal pillow between my legs more comfy.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lol Papi....

Did you honestly expect anything less from all the wise guys on here?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I was curious about this pillow too so I did some research. I don't recall exactly what it was but when I saw the price, my first thought was fuck it, I don't want it.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is the best pillow on Amazon... if you can't get the real thing.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol jack.

That reminds me of my youth when I first started thinking about girls. I used to squeeze my pillow and wondered what it would be like to touch the real thing

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

we did and enjoy them.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

got a 2 for one deal, like in a strip club.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Best thing I ever bought online was a fleshlight.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Forget all the as seen on TV pillows, I've tried three different ones and they all suck. Just get the contoured tempur-pedic from bed bath & beyond or your local mattress store.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I actually bought one of those ear wax vacuums. Wrapped it up and gave it away at a Christmas grab bag kind of thing. The 9 year old girl who got the ear wax vacuum was not very happy."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Those overpriced tempurpedic orthopedic pillows changed my life. Bought my first one maybe 15 years ago, have not looked back since...

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

The My Pillow is a bunch of chunked up memory foam; it feels lumpy to me. I like this one because I tend to perspire and the holes in the foam keep me cool. Not being a small person I have a pretty big noggin and it gives me the support I need:

Sorry to be so serious but, I can identify and it took me a long time to find the right pillow. Oh, and I agree with Shai that a small pillow between my knees helps a lot.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

No but I've tried the bamboo ones and they hurt my neck!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Agreed, some cutie with big knockers talked me into buying that Bamboo monster at Sam's Club one day. Too damn hard; like sleeping on a boulder.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement