tuscl

OT: My Pillow

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Has anyone bought one of those “My Pillow” that has been advertised on TV/radio recently?

If so – how was it?

19 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    No, but I once bought a Ronco Veg-O-Matic
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I actually bought one of those ear wax vacuums. Wrapped it up and gave it away at a Christmas grab bag kind of thing. The 9 year old girl who got the ear wax vacuum was not very happy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ that one cracked me up. Like a person can;t use a Q-tip without injuring themselves
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks for all the solid feedback so-far on "My Pillow" - you guys are the best

:)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think I bought a Popeil Pocket Fisherman once, on late night TV, I lost it a long time ago. If one of you guys find it while you are trolling could I please get it back, Thanks in advance.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I flop around like a fish out of water in the middle of the night and I tried something similar several years ago. It was a pain in the ass, usually wound up on the floor by morning or I threw it out of the bed in the middle of the night. I personally found just putting the covers or a normal pillow between my legs more comfy.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Lol Papi....

Did you honestly expect anything less from all the wise guys on here?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I was curious about this pillow too so I did some research. I don't recall exactly what it was but when I saw the price, my first thought was fuck it, I don't want it.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is the best pillow on Amazon... if you can't get the real thing.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41…
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol jack.

That reminds me of my youth when I first started thinking about girls. I used to squeeze my pillow and wondered what it would be like to touch the real thing
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    we did and enjoy them.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    got a 2 for one deal, like in a strip club.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Best thing I ever bought online was a fleshlight.

Just kidding.

Or am I?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Forget all the as seen on TV pillows, I've tried three different ones and they all suck. Just get the contoured tempur-pedic from bed bath & beyond or your local mattress store.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I actually bought one of those ear wax vacuums. Wrapped it up and gave it away at a Christmas grab bag kind of thing. The 9 year old girl who got the ear wax vacuum was not very happy."

Brilliant!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Those overpriced tempurpedic orthopedic pillows changed my life. Bought my first one maybe 15 years ago, have not looked back since...
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    The My Pillow is a bunch of chunked up memory foam; it feels lumpy to me. I like this one because I tend to perspire and the holes in the foam keep me cool. Not being a small person I have a pretty big noggin and it gives me the support I need:

http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Au…

Sorry to be so serious but, I can identify and it took me a long time to find the right pillow. Oh, and I agree with Shai that a small pillow between my knees helps a lot.

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    No but I've tried the bamboo ones and they hurt my neck!
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Agreed, some cutie with big knockers talked me into buying that Bamboo monster at Sam's Club one day. Too damn hard; like sleeping on a boulder.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion