tuscl

Lightening strikes twice in the identical location

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This is unbelievable. Nina will be really pissed. And I'm not even high.

I'm at the club where I met the DS. I just met her twin. 19 years old. First day. Identical perfect body. Southern girl. Not a red head but otherwise it's her.

I am her first VIP. Just like the DS. Same club. We are going to the same room. I had the identical coversatiob with her about VIP that I did with the DS. Almost word for word. She said the exact same thing that the DS did -- Yes.

Wish me luck.

34 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What the hell? Good luck
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If things don't work out - Juice said he will volunteer to be DS14
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Hope all goes perfectly....
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    You live a charmed life! How did it go?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wow John, sounds like your dick keeps being struck by lightning
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago

So the house mom and a bouncer both came over to warn me that it was her first VIP. It wasn't clear if they didn't want me to fuck her or they wanted me to be aware that it would suck in a bad way.

But it was great and she kept her word. I could've LDKed. I fingered her meaty pussy She gave me a hand job. I worshiped her gorgeous breasts. She allowed it. We broke lots of club rules. This is a strictly no extras place

And what was I thinking about the whole time? I was thinking that I wish she was the DS. The DS and I had chemistry, like it was perfectly meant to be. This girl, as hot as she is, a body just like the DS, is not the DS. Not by a long shot.

The original DS is the best ever. She always will be. Even the girls who have earned her title will never equal her. Lightening will never strike again like the night I met her. I knew that even though the little head told me otherwiseabout the new one.

I'm leaving tonight with numbers and serious OTC prospects with three dancers. Including this new one. But that's not what I'm excited about. I'm excited about an upcoming DS date. No dancer will ever equal her.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Why on earth would this make me mad? It doesn't apply to me...?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Am I the only one who doesn't find "meaty" to be a very sexy term for a pussy?

I get what it's like to have a session with a dancer that on paper should be hot, but there's not a ton of chemistry. As a younger man I would roll my eyes at the concept of "chemistry" thinking it was all about "I'm hot, you're hot, so we have chemistry". But there honestly are people you click with sexually more and less than others. Maybe it's a chemical thing?

Sounds like a fun night.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina if my obsession with fucking childlike strippers doesn't bother you, then my bad. I certainly had the impression that it did.

In any event, in keeping with said obsession, she came back to my table for the last thirty minutes that the club was open and asked me for tips on how to be a more successful stripper. They tell these girls absolutely nothing about the job, just turn them loose to fend for themselves. So we had a nice thirty minute talk on how to be a successful stripper. Nothing that most of you wouldn't all know and understand, but it was all news to her. Who knows, maybe this girl can still try out for DS IV status. Time will tell.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Congratulations JS69 - that is a great find! It's amazing to have such a great (and similar) experience with such a beauty.

JamesSD - I find meaty pussy lips to be very sexy. It's not something everyone enjoys - I understand. But I love them.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    In other news today the law firm of Smith, Smith, Smith, & Sardonicus announced a nationwide internship program for childlike DSs to audition for their summer internship program. Candidates must be no older than 19 have red hair and must be skilled at BBFS , have local weed connections and not be repulsed by wrinkly old man balls.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Can we please use the adjective "young" (or even "barely legal") rather than "childlike" for JohnSmith69's stripper preferences? I think we all know that JohnSmith69 is into 18-19 year old strippers, but somehow "childlike" sounds creepy in a non-brilliant way.

Let's celebrate JohnSmith69 for being the harmless creepy pervert he appears to be!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I believe JS69 initiated the phrase childlike strippers but I guess if it pleases the PC members we could substitute "barely legal " that might work.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    That said, twentyfive's parody ad is brilliant!

I think that JohnSmith69 needs to develop some sort of online test to determine whether potential DS's are repulsed by wrinkly old man balls! Maybe something that projects a variety of pleasant images, like money and unicorns, in a random order and then periodically flashes up JohnSmith69 balls.

You would do some sort of facial recognition to see how things change when the images flash on the screen: "unicorn...rainbow...$50 bill...JohnSmith69 ballls..."
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina said I'm obsessed with childlike strippers. Who am I to disagree with a woman?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    In a related item just coming across the wire Nina Bambina has filed an age discrimination lawsuit against the law firm, Smith, Smith, Smith & Sardonicus when called for a comment her reply was, "I can be as childlike as any 19 year old". Ms. Bambina also said that she intends to win this case and make them pay damages, for being so discriminatory.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Bring it on!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    JS, can you explain how "lightening" struck? Did you lose much weight? Did she?

Or, did you you mean lightning, an electrical discharge common to thunderstorms?

;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't have time for petty shit like spelling
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Remind me not to have you draw up any contracts for me! ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Me too !! LOL
    Nice job in the club, John. Congrats !!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You need s twin sandwich
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol @ my name getting brought up multiple times in this thread which has nothing to do with me. I'm flattered.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    you're welcome Nina.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina, we like you. It's obvious. :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks sweetie ;)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    JamesSD TOTALLY agree with you on the meaty pussy thing! As far as JS69, how many DS's is too many? You keep going and you'll be at DS XLIX in no time!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The point of this post, at least as it turned out, is that this dancer -- perfect, gorgeous DS look alike that she is -- is not a DS. At least not unless a lot of shit changes. The DS brand is special, demanding, and sought after. Only the epitome of strippers have any hope of making it there. This one tried mightily but despite her best efforts and her many advantages, she didn't make it by a long shot. I talk about the possibility of a new one a lot but there are only two and have never been more than that.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^You have to have patience the interns will call, just weed through them like with the MILFs.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"JamesSD TOTALLY agree with you on the meaty pussy thing!"

Fuck to the yes man! Might as well just write, "something gooey dripped off her huge swollen meat curtains"... yuck!

-->" As far as JS69, how many DS's is too many? You keep going and you'll be at DS XLIX in no time!"

See? That's what I keep telling him. I'm worried about the brand. He's had more DSes than I've had ATFs in the same amount of time... which confirms for me that he's just over-romanticizing a bit and using DS wherever the rest of us use ATF. I'm not questioning the quality of the DSes, I'm sure they're nearly at the quality level of my ATFs (ZIIIIINNNG!!!), but you don't run into a "dream" anything every 3 months.

JS: could've sworn there was a DS III, no? Am I mis-remembering? There've been a lot of candidates to be sure

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Why didn't this new dancer make the DS cut?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Subra: There is indeed a DS3. DS2 was good for a short ride but elected to leave the ranks of DSs. This would have been a DS4 candidate. Try to keep up, man! ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thank you ATAC. I'm glad somebody is paying attention.

4got, three easons. First, she's too new to let her inner slut come out. For example, she wouldn't give me her phone number because somebody told her management would fire her if she did that. I tried to educate her but she has to learn for herself.

Second, she was not open to doing OTC. I realize that these first two problems might be solved with time, although the original DS had no such hang ups.

Third, the biggest problem, we didn't have the chemistry that a DS relationship requires. With the others, we were fucking like rabbits soon after meeting. With the original, we had the most erotic sexual experience of my life itc on the night we met. With them, sex felt inevitable almost immediately. With this one, I got the impression that she went as far as she's willing to go with a hand job. And it seemed like a paid transaction. I know they are all paid transactions but Id rather that it not feel that way.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Subra: There is indeed a DS3. DS2 was good for a short ride but elected to leave the ranks of DSs. This would have been a DS4 candidate. Try to keep up, man! ;-)"

Who can keep up without the official DS Program? Yours free if you call the number on your screen and give the secret password "shotgun" :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion