tuscl

Morels Are Freakishly Early This Year!

rockstar666
Illinois
OMG. I found 8 morels by the path in the woods I walk at lunch every day, and I wasn't even looking for them!!! They are small but big enough to pick! I would have left them to grow but someone else would see them and that would be that. April 25th....the all time early date to start the season by NINE days! I know it's been warm but where I live, May 5th has been the earliest I've ever found any. Must be this global warming thing that I keep hearing is really just a hoax. Perhaps I should send every GOP congressman and senator a mushroom...

6 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't have any morals.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I like my stripers to have no morals as well
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I just bought a few at $39.99/lb in WA. We have lesser black morels, you have the better white morels. I bought spores and learned that they can't be home grown. Dreamgirls at Rick's smells like mushrooms, I might have to go check it out and see if I can get a fungus.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Lesser Black morels...wtf you saying nigga?

No... but I did have to goggle what it is you white people were talking about....smh.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    LOL, two different strains named for their color difference. West coast morels aren't as tastey as where his reviewed clubs are located. WA morels are krump.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I like my strippers freakish. White or black, with or without morals.

Preferably without though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion