Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Morels Are Freakishly Early This Year!

rockstar666

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

OMG. I found 8 morels by the path in the woods I walk at lunch every day, and I wasn't even looking for them!!! They are small but big enough to pick! I would have left them to grow but someone else would see them and that would be that. April 25th....the all time early date to start the season by NINE days! I know it's been warm but where I live, May 5th has been the earliest I've ever found any. Must be this global warming thing that I keep hearing is really just a hoax. Perhaps I should send every GOP congressman and senator a mushroom...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I don't have any morals.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I like my stripers to have no morals as well

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I just bought a few at $39.99/lb in WA. We have lesser black morels, you have the better white morels. I bought spores and learned that they can't be home grown. Dreamgirls at Rick's smells like mushrooms, I might have to go check it out and see if I can get a fungus.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Lesser Black morels...wtf you saying nigga?

No... but I did have to goggle what it is you white people were talking about....smh.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

LOL, two different strains named for their color difference. West coast morels aren't as tastey as where his reviewed clubs are located. WA morels are krump.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I like my strippers freakish. White or black, with or without morals.

Preferably without though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement