True or false? You be the judges!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I was hoping for another tall tale from DoctorPhil when I logged in. Just imagine, one family gave us both Hendrix and Prince!

So I thought I'd share my family's brush with musical brilliance! This a tale passed down from generation to generation about one of the female members of the 4got clan. My great-great-great-...(I'm not sure how many greats) grandmother gave Mozart his first rimjob!

And that, my friends, is why he wrote "Leck mir den Arsch fein recht schön sauber"!

6 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    WTF? People did rim jobs in Mozart's time? I thought casual oral sex was a relatively new thing. Most couples in the 1950's and earlier did not perform oral sex as a normal function.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "WTF? People did rim jobs in Mozart's time? I thought casual oral sex was a relatively new thing. Most couples in the 1950's and earlier did not perform oral sex as a normal function."

Where do you think he got the idea for "The Magic Flute"? According to 4got family lore it was originally intended to be "The Magical Rusty Trombone"! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Mozart was a certified genius! No wonder he invented the rim job. Unfortunately, he died from E-coli ingestion.

And you all thought that Salieri poisoned him.

;-)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Gay men have always had oral sex; my post was confined to heterosexual couples.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion