tuscl

Chamberlain vs Alcindor...awesome footage

I don't think Shaq could have kept up with these guys. Maybe Akeem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2U4JSrp…

9 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Oops, I meant Kareem
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I started watching basketball around 1982 thus never got a chance to see Chamberlain play and saw a lot of Kareem but not necessarily in his prime.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Kareem is Alcindor. They were both incredible centers - and well beyond anything seen before their time in the NBA.

What impresses me is the level of Chamberlain's play - and his ability to fuck so many women! That dude never slowed down!
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Kareem is also Roger Murdock, airline pilot.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArHNrCvwq4c
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - "roger Roger" - "huh?"
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Wilt left college early but in those days you weren't allowed to enter the NBA early. So he played for the Harlem Globetrotters for a year. Ironically, he made money playing for the Globetrotters than in his rookie NBA contract
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    ^^^ That's right, I forgot about that! I wonder what his schtik was as a Globetrotter?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He could slam dunk while a groupie straddled him. He couldn't allow much down time on his quest for 20,000.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I was fortunate to have obtained autographs from each of them, both in the 1970s. Separate games, but I recall Chamberlin had 3 women , all of whom looked like they were only 5 foot tall, hanging on him while he was giving autographs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion