tuscl

always remember your condoms

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Saturday, April 23, 2016 5:42 AM
you seasoned clubbers know what I'm talking about. you are sitting there with a raging hard-on and neither of you has a condom. she has brought you close a few times but she just didn't have the skills to finish you with her hands or mouth. you're in a club where she can't get away with giving you an extended bj. now you are horny as hell and need to release your seamen. she is offering to just slide you in. you head is also fuzzy with alcohol as you sit their in almost painful need of relief. she might even be hovering over your penis or even rubbing her lips along your shaft. what do you do? do you really have the strength to refuse her? have you ever slipped and just let it happen?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Is that like when Iran released our seamen?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Always be prepaired
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, my head is never fuzzy with alcohol, and I don't use condoms, so whatever. Noone has ever proved my paternity, and I've only had 2 STD's in my life. Fuck them babes !!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    if alcohol can't make her pretty then I can definetely refuse. Otherwise...where did I put my jimmy hat again?
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Definitely good to be prepared but if the honey can't get me off with her hand or mouth, I doubt i'll get off wearing a cond. Chances are it just wasn't met to happen.
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    I know two guys that caught herpes from a particular club in my area. That's for life! Cover up or you may get a lifetime memory.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    To answer your question, yes, I have just let it slip in, and yes it was marvelous. I'm currently seeing 3 different dancers OTC and only one requires a cover. Then one night in Champagne we got very emotional and she fucked me bareback and I dropped a load in her and I'll never regret it. And she didn't want money, but I insisted she take a $200 tip.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This one is double brilliant! I love the use of "seamen" in this post. Hope it was intentional! Have any of you looked at this weirdo's description of himself? It's ace!
  • 4lifedmv
    8 years ago
    That's is a Great discussion Dr. You have to resist that urge, I am a rookie to da club game and the extended bonuses that's comes along, but I always come prepared. I never got a HJ before but of course you don't need a hat for that anything mini is getting cover from top to shaft. Bj or FS always wear the hat, if she is offering you without it that's means like 10 to 20 guys before you have been offered as well let alone gone through with it! And that's scary! So as a fellow brother let's try and look out for one another and play smart and let the big head to the talking and walking while the small head keeps stalking
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion