tuscl

Pregnant Strippers

Longneck
Georgia
Friday, April 22, 2016 8:20 PM
Has anyone ever done a BBFS with a girl. Then came in a while later and she's preggo? Awkward, hilarious and sad. Not certain which or for who.

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    A stripper I used to mess around with txt'd me out of the blue, down in the dumps and said she was preggers. It took me a few secs, but I did the math in my head and thought "whew there is no way it could mathematically be me."
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Several years ago I ran into an old favorite that had gone MIA for a couple of years. Said that she had been in New Orleans working with her dad. Anyhow she was back for just enough time to make enough money to pay for an abortion. I helped her out.
  • Brownhat
    8 years ago
    Well I thought I did at my first lap dance. I came in my shorts while her lips were grinding on the spot I made. I told her she should hop off but she kept fucking the wet spot. 3 months later I come and and she's got a baby belly. I freaked out, cried, and then day of it was a black baby. Did the "Not the daddy!" Dance. But then she got married, left and lived a decent life. Kids doing good too fixing motorcycles.
  • dudefromsd
    8 years ago
    i have a favorite that I go bb with on the reg. She vanished about two years ago and one of the girls said she got knocked up and was marrying her baby daddy. I did the math in my head and I was for sure in the mix. She came back to the club around 6 months after the baby was born and straight away messed with me saying it was mine. She was thankfully joking, she showed me a picture and he looked exactly like her man.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    If you eat a can of beans you don't know which one made you fart.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've told this story on here before. Had a girl try to claim hers was mine. When I told her that my vasectomy, which was at that time older than her breasts, made that unlikely, she looked sad. To this day I think she honestly didn't know, and was just fishing.
  • K
    8 years ago
    When I was 23 or 24, I did something stupid and it is possible the baby was mine. The woman ended up marrying her BF. Last I heard the were doing well and had two kids. Sometimes I wonder if the kid is mine and what would have happened if her BF had asked for a paternity test
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I fucked a 7 month pregnant stripper just 4 days ago! She's my ATF and baby isn't mine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion