tuscl

Honest Dancer?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Friday, April 22, 2016 8:17 PM
I finally decided to leave my CF alone and go searching at another club for a new CF. Well I now have to different clubs where I MAY have a CF. One is a solid 9 and the other is an 8.5. The 9 almost seems to good to be true. I have only seen her 3 times but so far everything she has said she will do she does. We discussed doing dinner and she said yes. She seems sincere and honest in everything she says. Have any of you had dancers that were always honest with you?

13 comments

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    does she work at a shitty club and doesn't make much money? If not I say its all stripper shit and she'll soon disappoint.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No. I've never known a stripper for any length of time who I thought was completely honest. It's a matter of degrees. Some are more honest than others, but none are ever completely honest if you get involved together. I don't mean that as a criticism. I've never been completely honest either. But you shouldn't let this reality discourage you. Just don't be naive.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's classic stripper terminology. I dated a stripper for a long time (years). She always claimed she never ever lied to me, which I could never argue with. BUT there were several things she never told me. So, in other words it was my fault because I wasn't asking the right questions!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Is this a trick question?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Just fuck her in the mouth
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She will loke it
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If strippers were honest with us, we would want nothing to do with them.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I think the can have times of honesty. But no I've never EVER in 17 years of mongering come across one that's always honest and truthful.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Known a dancer that was always completely honest with me? Has anyone ever known a woman who was always completely honest with them? SJG Jimmy Smith - The Cat [view link]
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Your ex-wife?? Is that your benchmark for women, or do you use AAMP girls to gauge honesty? Your bias probably is based on your experiences, so reviewing clubs you've visited would be a better benchmark to gauge honesty.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've heard of this animal? A truthful stripper? I suppose this breed exists somewhere? Could be as rare as a unicorn or an honest politician...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If ur looking for someone that won't disappoint u then u are looking in the wrong place - it kinda seems u are looking for a GF/love-interest, and again u are looking in the wrong place.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I know that in strip clubs, you can find GF's, of one sort or another. But I'm also saying that women communicate differently from men, and straight up truthfulness is rare with them. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion