tuscl

Tijuana Tag Team

m072598
Providence
Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:27 PM
Is anyone interested in going to the clubs in TJ anytime soon? I'd like to find a steady wingman in San Diego who can split a room with me at Hong Kong Club. I'm 33, 155 lbs, and 5'8" and I'd like to find some interested dudes to tag along. If you're down, hit me up!

18 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    I would go to TJ and monger with you, but no way would I share a room.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Both the SJGs would love to go!!!
  • m072598
    8 years ago
    When you both free?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lol why do we care about your height and weight?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LOL SJG Yeah, good luck finding a monger willing to share a room with another man.
  • m072598
    8 years ago
    ...because I'm not tag teaming some chick with a 250 lb dude who's old enough to be my grandpa. If that's what you're into, I'm not judging.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Tijuana is cheap! You also want to split the cost of a chick by having a devil's threesome?
  • m072598
    8 years ago
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    Isn't a room down there Like 40 bucks lol.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I take a shit in juices closet
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    SJG will pick you up from the airport with his tricked out van and split all Tijuana costs with you. Only if you agree to make out with the girls in the front room and treat them like civilians though.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Something about two guys - in a motor home - driving to a strip club in Tijuana - it reminds me of From Dusk to Dawn - Good luck!
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    I just applied for my passport but yes, I'd definitely go.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. So please read carefully. SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    So San Jose Guy/Gay, why is it you've made 7,000 comments as a TUSCL member, yet not made one single review of a club you've visited? That sounds a little gay don't you think? If not, explain yourself please
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    I say tuscl celebrates american independence day by fucking some natives. July 4th tuscl meetup in tj!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "san_jose_gay" is an impersonation troll. All such people do is try to bully others off of the board. And this one's identity is by now quite obvious. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    At the very least, san_jose_gay is likeable. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion