tuscl

Club Couches

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:49 AM
Say if you drove by your favorite club and they had been doing some remodeling. You see some of the old couches in the back by the dumpster. Would you pull a bag boy james and take one home for a souvenir?

13 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    ABsolutely. Also, I'd provide free hazmat suits that would be required to wear if you wanted to sit on that couch
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    What are you talking about? Juice has 2 in his living room. He says he likes the smell they give off. I'm going over to his apartment to help install a stripper pole this weekend. We talked his landlord into it by telling him it's a "renovation" that will reinforce the ceiling. I'm also working on a disco ball but I'm not that great at electrical work. Juice just has to drink 8 more Four Lokos and his floor to ceiling wall of empty Four Loko cans will be complete. I can't wait to see the shimmer of the disco ball reflect off all those shiny Four Loko cans!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I provide club coaching services and seminars. My latest best seller is called "Low Impact Clubbing" it's about the health benefits of air dances
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm sure those couches look very different in the sunlight!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^ you mean black light - it would look like splatter paint!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    LMFAO SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Those couches would absolutely GLOW under black light. There's so much DNA on them that CSI would build a permenant structure next to it to house all the techs investigating it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tuscl Star Labs
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    They would be amazed at how much chicken DNA they find on Juice's couch
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "There's so much DNA on them that CSI would build a permenant structure next to it to house all the techs investigating it." Ahh this must be the semen from someone who lives in a van down by the river since it has some musty characteristics.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - true - a black light would make them look like several hundred maps of Hawaii! They would probably look pretty awful in the sun light too. Probably less evidence in the sun - but still pretty bad!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would pass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion