tuscl

RIHANNA DROPPED HER 'NEEDED ME' VID & IT'S HEAVY ON GUNS, WEED & STRIPPERS

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Rihanna. Strippers. Guns. Weed.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/music/rih…

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Papi - does the girl on the pole appeal to you?
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately, this video shows vividly the violent; guns, drugs, thugs, and rap culture that is killing so many young black males. A Thousand times a year, young black males in Chicago point a gun at other young black males and pull the trigger - half the time the other kid dies! That deadly culture is present all over the US. Miami is little better. The black thug culture in Miami is both "in bed" with and at war with South American drug sellers, and their party places reflect the tensions.

I do not begrudge Rhianna her talent, nor her appeal, but I do regret the continuing violence that will occur because, once again, an ugly murderous way of life is glorified!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you know, you're right, if she'd just get naked on the video then there wouldn't be a need for all that other "stuff"
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I like Rihanna even though I'm not into pop/rap. Kinda funny.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    @ Dallas, well said bud!
    My thoughts are if those thugs want to kill themselves off I'm all for it, we sure don't need them in society. The problem is the collateral damage they cost in innocent lives and property and the cost involved in catching, prosecuting, and housing them. They're like jihadists, kill or catch one and there are ten more to replace them. Our society sucks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion