tuscl

Shotgunning

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

I hope everyone has had a completely chill 420 holiday. Here’s how I celebrated.

DS III taught me a new trick. As I learned, this is called a shotgun. We are sitting together smoking a blunt. She takes a hit and holds the smoke in her lungs. I put my mouth over hers and she blows the smoke into my mouth. As I inhale we kiss. Then I take a hit, blow it into her mouth, and end with a kiss. We did this at least 2-3 dozen times with two blunts. Got extremely high. And in between each hit one of us would remove an article of clothing or kiss, fondle, etc. a new body part on the other person. Towards the end, she would take a hit, put my dick in her mouth, and exhale. The little head couldn’t inhale the vapors, but he loved the attention immensely.

Here’s the thought that weed gave me while shotgunning. Marijuana and strippers are like french fries and ketchup. French fries taste good all alone, and I’ve eaten many orders with no condiments. But if there’s no ketchup, something is missing. Good ketchup brings forth the flavor and essence of french fries and always enhances the experience. In the same way, strippers are tons of fun on their own but if you play high they enter this whole new dimension of sensuality and desire. It truly is the perfect combination. My hope is that one or more of you may discover this truth in time to celebrate 420 next year.

Well, 420 is about over now. Time to get ready for Festivus.

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I hope you didn't do this with Heck when he visited you!!!!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There's a name for it?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She told me it was called shotgunning and I looked it up on urban dictionary to confirm.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG my first kiss in high school was a shotgun bong hit. Don't they teach you kids ANYTHING in school any more?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    JS, I'm trying to figure out if it's kinda cute that this is another in a long line of activities you're just now discovering, that the rest of us all did in high school. The last few you've posted about almost make me think you've been doing a subtle troll on us... if so, bravo!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Kinda Cute" ??

Repulsive, almost vomit-inducing, to me. But old-men making out with teenagers is considered acceptable on TUSCL.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS the funny thing about it is you always type these posts where you "tried something new," that's something a lot of us did years ago, and some did decades ago for the first time. Like one of your firsts was when the DS licked your balls, right? Who the fuck here hasn't had their balls licked and what girl here has never at least licked her boyfriend's balls? That's standard in any BJ I ever give. Lol.

And I'm only in my 20s, but my first "shotgun" was probably when I was 18.

Hey at least you can enjoy your new experiences.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Better late than never. And I'm just as pathetic as I seem. No creative trolling here.

Nina, I have no memory of the DS licking my balls. But that's a good idea for next week.

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well, good thing my research skills are on point because it took me less than a minute to find this unnecessarily lengthy post from summer 2015 describing an ITC experience where you said, "then she licks my balls. She she gently places them in her mouth. I've never had a woman do that before."

So the DS, your complete sexual freak, has never even licked your balls? Boring.

Painfully long post where you get your balls licked for the first time: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion