tuscl

To dance again or not!?!?

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:50 AM
I was a go go dancer for roughly 6months back in 08-09. Am I to old to start back up again?

56 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    You don't say how old you were 8 years ago. But I think you should go for it. Men like dancers of different ages.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Justin the weed is making you delerious and today is 4/20
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Get on up the dance stage and do it. Like the man says, men like dancers of different ages. I've met some babes in their 50's who were extremely hot. So, come on, strut your stuff !!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Impossible to say - based on the limited information in your posting. You danced in 08-09 - and you ask whether you are too old to start again - but you don't provide your age? I don't really care about age. It's all about how a woman carries herself - her body - and her sex appeal. If you carry yourself well - and you have a great body - then you should go for it.
  • Htwotrotxtrouble
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone! I'm 36.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I will pay you to keep your clothing on but to suck my micro dick
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Of course you're not too old at 36, depending on how well you have taken care of yourself. Some of my ATFs have been 40+! However, you are too old to still be spelling "too" with one O :)
  • Htwotrotxtrouble
    8 years ago
    That's me in profile pic a week ago!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    We men & women mongers like all sorts of dancers. At 36 you are far from out of the running. In my area the topless joints tend to attract dancers in their 30's. Go for it.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    I'm 25 and my CF is in her early thirties and had two kids. You look hot in your pic.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Post pictures and be willing to take constructive criticism. That said.... if you think you're hot enough you probably are, and I'm sure someone will appreciate what you got!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No, seriously, you look good. Go for it. Dance your ass off
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Judging by your profile pic you can most definitely resume dancing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Someone is going to say "show us your tits" right?" You just did. It's hard to see your photo but you certainly look like you're in good shape, so go for it!!! If you need advice PM Juice or Crazyjoe.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Hotstuff show us YOUR tits
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I second this motion
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Nice profile hot stuff until
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Until the OP shows us her tits I think it's juice or anongirl.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Speaking for myself, 36 is generally older than I prefer but certainly not too old to consider. There's a lot of factors to consider, but really its not like there's some significant commitment. I'd say give it a spin and see how it goes, but try to go in with honest & realistic expectations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Someone is going to say "show us your tits" right ..." Please HotStuff - that is so 2015
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    36 is def not too old – custies have all kinds of tastes – sure some think 25+ is already too old; but others not – I’m 46 myself and always been more attracted to older women vs younger girls; i.e. I l like women; not girls – I have a fave who is 44 and I would not trade her for any 20-something – she has a great bod and takes really good care of herself and even has a personal trainer and works-out 4 to 5 times a week. You can upload some pics to [view link] or [view link] and our professional staff will gladly provide a complimentary assessment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW - GoodFellas seems to be hiring
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    "BTW - GoodFellas seems to be hiring" So I hear lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll, so please read carefully. SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Show us your Anus !!!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    36 isn't old at all. Your profile pic is pretty impressive - so you really should get back to dancing and making $$$$! Have fun! Too bad you aren't in New Jersey - as I'd be happy to help you get back to it.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    36 shit !! U finished bitch
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ she may *be* in NJ since NJ *is* known for go-go dancers
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Fuck go go on this Ho ho...if it ant a show club I ant participation
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    go-go is no-go - I needs nudity and contact
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Sorry I was late to the party [view link]
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^Ha Ha
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Fuck this bitch
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @papi_chulo - it's possible. I read her profile - and it says she loves the smell of money - not the smell of the meadowlands...
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I last year I got a dance from a girl/woman who was 35 and had 4 kids and looked 25/ You could only tell if you looked closely at her face.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Do you give extras?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    My ATF started dancing when she was 35, and is still going strong, maybe the sexiest woman in the club at 46. Don't be afraid to restart!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    If that's you in the picture from a week ago, I'll buy the first dance from you when you return. I'll also buy the second dance. The third too. You get the idea. What city and state will you be dancing in?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Come to our next TUSCL meet and we'll break you in - don't worry we're professionals
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Yea! Get back on the pole.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Papi, did you just proposition her? She hasn't even started dancing again yet and already you offered to "break her in". :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I'm a helper - it's my nature
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Let's gang bang bang bang this cumdumpter
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    SJG wants to see your MooBs
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    SJG doesn't use language like just_the_nuts just did, and motorhead needs a real computer, not a cell phone. SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Do it. My ATF was 35-36 yo, many years ago. You are never too old if you are still hot
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was a girl on xoticspot in Portland who had danced, and then dropped out, and was now back much older. There was another who was 50yo. All that matters is that some people like you. And then of course, the less show it is, and the more up close, personal, GFE, Full Service, the better for a mature dancer. But with the dates you give, you are still real young, barely even a MILF, and lots of us love MILF's. :) SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^I agree. I find many older dancers are (1) more willing to perform Girlfrend Experience (GFE) and (2) more willing and able to extract money $$ from men younger than she is. Many of the 20-something dancers avoid other teens and 20-something customers. Now the young customers often don't have the the same discretionary dollars the customers 40-up do. but they often do have money and older dancers can often bank, especially if they don't waste too much time when extracting the money. Know which ones have $20, $60, $150, etc, and go an pluck it. Especially if you are willing to do things (GFE or be very sensual) that younger dancers won't do, or at least not in the same ways. It's just an idea. Take it or leave it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like Papi's style! That's smooth and to the point. Well done.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    If she is still hot why not start back up? I have seen women even in their forties who are still smoking hot if they take care of themselves.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    what ethnicity are you girl ?
  • Htwotrotxtrouble
    8 years ago
    Sorry just catching up now. You guys made me laugh and smile. I go go danced in Jersey. I live in the Lehigh Valley now. Was just thinking about picking up a day or two here and there. Nothing to crazy. I have 17 & 14yr old sons. Would like to work out of my area, but not to far. I also put in a week at Silhouettes in Coopersburg right after I came back from Jersey in 2009. My ethnicity is PA Dutch/German/IDK! I believe I covered everyone's questions!! Or atleast I hope! Oh and for the guy asking to show my tits......you'll have to come see me in person! I also don't know how to post pics??
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Congrats on raising two healthy sons. It's time for a little "you" time. 1-2 nights per week in a club out of town seems more than reasonable. Flaunt it if you got it.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "My ethnicity is PA Dutch/German" You mean ex-Amish?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Well, of course, moto. Can't you see she's not wearing a bonnet in the picture? ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion