tuscl

Fraud escalated at Club Paradise after police warned management, detective says

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Just goes to show - if you bring anything besides cash, booze (byob) or condoms inside a strip club, make sure you bring listermint or buckets of Chackin and never your credit card.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lesson here fellas is stick to cash!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Couldn't have put it better myself.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Lesson of story, never drink alcohol in a SC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What a bunch of dirtbags - why as a custy one should always be leery when in that type of environment.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Two recent reviews of the club:

“… I went here for a bachelor party. It was a nice sized club. We had a group of about 7 guys so they waived our cover charges. They had a whole mix of dancers. The dancers were all friendly. There was two older Spanish chicks, they were twins. Not the best looking, but had nice bodies and spoke slow and monotone. I was at the bar and was approached by a black dancer. Very nice and cute. I didn't get a dance from her or give her money but she kept sitting with me, putting her hands all over me. Then all of a sudden she stopped and never came back. Turns out she grabbed the $300 I had in front pocket without me noticing . My mistake, yes I should've watched my money better. That sucked. Other than that, good place, nice atmosphere. Will return with more attention to my money lol …”

“… This is my first time in Vegas and I was celebrating turning 50 last night. My friend wanted to go to a gentlemen's club so they took my to your establishment. We paid the cover sat down and some ladies came over. One asked me if I would like a VIP Dance since it's my birthday. I said sure. She said it would be $1,000 per girl. I offered her $500 and we agreed on $600. From that moment on my birthday turned into a Perfect Hell. The girls kept telling me they needed a couple more dollars for a tip. Then they told me I needed to buy a $300 bottle of wine. They kept coming over and taking my credit cards, bring me shots, and having me sign all sorts of papers. Not even sure what they were or said. Then another girl comes over and asks the girl giving me a lap dance if she could join. She said sure. Then another girl came over and did the same. Before knew it they ringing up all kinds of changes on my assorted credit cards. By the end of the night they must have depleted every one of my cards because they were pissed that they couldn't get anymore money out of me and pretty much told me I better find a way to pay the. Going over all my credit card statements this morning I realized that they took over $7,000 from me. Not only my credit cards but also my Visa Check card which is tied to my checking account. I have called every credit and plan on disputing every transaction except the original $600 and cover fee, I think that's only fair to the first girl. You only hear about things like this happening to all kinds of people but you never really think it is going to happen to you. I am going to try to contact management as soon as they come in and explain my story in hopes that I can get some of my money back, but I'm skeptical. Especially after I read some very discouraging articles on this club being shut down this year for fraudulent activity. If they will not do the right thing I plan on taking this matter as high as I can within reason.

After speaking with the manager today they are hiding behind the pieces of paper they made me sign while I was very VERY intoxicated. Basically there is nothing he said they can do. So in conclusion I paid $7,950 for 2 hours worth of entertainment.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE …”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2968
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Someone being taken advantage of or lying, cheating and stealing going on in the strip club?

Say it ain't so!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    About time law enforcement took some useful, constructive action against a strip club instead of the usual bullshit worrying about whether some guy got his rocks off.

I need to be more careful since I bring lots of money and often club high. I cant always have Da Onion to watch my back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion