tuscl

I Used To Love Strip Clubs Until I Realized ‘Escaping’ Wasn’t A Good Thing

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I'm sure this would cause all of us to stop going to strip clubs:

"So what caused me to stop going? The “treatment” I received late one night left me feeling disgusted in myself and the man I had become. I have always taken pride in knowing that my higher nature can keep my lower nature at bay. That night, I knocked the angel off my shoulder and allowed the devil to take the steering wheel.

I’ll put this bluntly, without going into details: I accepted a sexual favor from one of the women in a backroom."

The video on private rooms for students, on the other hand, is pretty entertaining.

http://elitedaily.com/life/dangerous-str…

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He makes good points IMO - but he seems he SCed for emotional relief vs just basic sexual relief - strip-clubs are not the place to be emotional and seek a "soul mate"; they are there to satisfy one's basic sexual need/desire just like a restaurant is there to satisfy one's hunger.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If it is an escape, then it is a drug and it is no good.

For me it was a way to survive a horrid marriage. What it will be is a way to recruit for a new kind of organization, as I move from one city to another.

But otherwise, as a dancer told me, using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted.

What I take that to mean is that the way to use them is to imbibe a sexual aesthetic, or to find women you want some sort of a relationship with. So then after the strip club visit you shift your focus to improving your mundane life.

So strip clubs are very important institutions, but you should be able to get the benefits they have to offer without needing to be there very often.

SJG

Philip Glass - Glassworks (complete)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Stu7h7Q…
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Men like boobies was the best part of the article.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    At least he very carefully kept the scope of the article why it's wrong for him.

Alcoholics shouldn't go to bars. Overeaters should probably stay away from all you can eat buffets. Some people shouldn't play World of War craft or call of duty. A lot of women get addicted to television.

Anything fun can be addictive and in excess, unhealthy. Even exercise.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shit, if this guy freaked out over getting a hand job in VIP, what would he say if he knew what I do to and with a DS?

He sounds like a socially awkward geek who went to strip clubs because he couldn't get or handle women in real life. But at least he's not judgmental and does just talk about himself and other geeks like him.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Personally I love strip clubs but they are not for everybody. It can be overdone if you get addicted to them or feel guilty getting sexual favors and maybe that is what the writer's issue is. As an unattached male, if I want to spend my money for a night of fun every once in a while then I will and I am very glad they are there to provide their services. I have had more fun in the last year than in years of my previous marriage and strip clubs are a big reason why.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I enjoy going to clubs as a once in a while gig. I like watching beautiful women take off their clothes. I enjoy their company when I want to. I shun the whiny "Do you want a dance" dancers? What I do is my business. I've enjoyed meeting many of the TUSC people over the years. Clubber and shadowcat are my buddied. I know Clubber is still here. One of his posts recently struck a memory of him. Good to see you, my friend. Take care.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As far as jackslash's post, maybe he should take a time out. It's a good thing to do and when and if he returns, he most likely will have a new outlook. jackslash, PM me or I'll PM you. I'd like to join you at one of our Detwaaa clubs. Recently, Rech and I almost met, but something came up for him.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    That article sounds like it was written by a SW stripper pretending to be a customer. If you SC long enough you will somewhat learn to have real relationships with men and women. You need to be very aware if a stripper fakes a connection or makes such a real connection that it is forever unknown if it was fake or real. Figuring that out or trying your games on low risk strippers is great practice for real life. Youve "degraded" yourself the moment u walked in the door not when you get extras. If u think u ever degraded yourself being in a SC u should've never walked in. The author does a poor job of hiding his conservative christian talking points.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... The author does a poor job of hiding his conservative Christian talking points …”

Yeah – I was thinking that “his guilt” could be grounded on him being a church-going Christian where sex outside of marriage is a sin worthy of damnation.

I can see a youngish man brought-up w/ Christian believes; feeling that way – but as one gets older one is more accepting of their weaknesses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion