Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pussy

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Would rather have it tight but dry or loose but juicy?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Tight and juicy!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I gotta go wit osu here on this one.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I love it loose and juicy! I love to feel loose lips around my cock. I know many guys like it tight - but I've found the feel of loose lips to be incredibly hot.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Mmmmmm. A Juicy Lucy burger!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Juicy fo sho

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

;) You should also include warmth. When her pussy feels like a warm hug around your penis. Not really tight. But, because she is so aroused, that blood is flowing through her genital regions. It's the best when it's cold outside; but ur inside! ;)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Accept no substitutes

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

All I'm going for is the clit so it makes no never mind to me.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

At first I thought wet and loose. But really, lube can fix some wetness issues.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Tight. Lube can fix a lot of problems.

So can good foreplay. ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement