tuscl

A new Fish?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, April 17, 2016 9:06 PM
With my CF not being very responsive to me recently I decided to go to a club I had never been to before that is an hour away. I went on a Monday and got dances in VIP with 3 different girls. The last one I was very into. I decided to go back on Saturday to see what the weekend lineup looked like. I saw a very hot brunette that I missed getting dances from on Monday. I had tipped her onstage on Monday and she had asked my name when I tipped her. I go back on Saturday and she not only recognized me when she came over but she impressed me that she remembered my name. We went to VIP for like 8 dances. She was very easy to talk too and seemed genuinely sweet. Got her number. Don't know where this will go and it is a 2 hour drive round trip but between her and the other girl I enjoyed dances from on Monday I may be deciding on a new CF.

8 comments

• jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Sounds promising. Good luck Too bad you have such a longb drive but as long as you temper your drinking it can work. My ATF is also about 50 min drive from me so I often get a hotel near her club when I plan on an afternoon of VIP fun. Don't be surprised if your ATF comes back around once she realizes you are spending your time money elsewhere. Variety is the spice of life. Keep it Rolling. Jared
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately I don't think my CF will really notice I am not around for at least awhile. She is very popular and has ALOT of regulars so that is why I think she felt like she didn't have to treat me as well as she did while originally trying to win me over from my previous CF
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Strike when the iron is hot. In person is best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is paying $$$ one is entitled to a certain level of service – why pay $$$ and be treated like shit and think that’s ok b/c she has a pussy. Too many dancers view custies w/ such utter contempt that they have the attitude that the only thing a custy should have in-mind and expect is for him to give her all his $$$ and that is the extent of what the relationship should be.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I wish we had the ability to bookmark posts for future reference. I would even pay VIP for it. Papi drops a lot of wisdom nuggets.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shalom
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Bavarian: You could copy and paste the link to this thread on your profile for easy access.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I would like something like Twitter where you can star a tweet. I want to see a list of only the individual comments I have starred. I guess I could just copy and paste the comments I like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion