tuscl

Top Club in each of 50 states (2015 Top 50 List)

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/…

check your state and see if you agree

Some interesting picks:
Texas - The Lodge, (Dallas)
Georgia - Cheetah (Atlanta)
Florida - Mons Venus (Tampa)
California - 4 Play (LA)
Arizona - Skin (Scottsdale)
Oregon - Devil's Point (Portland)
Michigan - Coliseum (Detroit)
Maryland - THE BLOCK (Baltimore) (Got this one right! )

This one deserves top pick just for their tagline -
Iowa - The Lumber Yard (tagline - "“Where real men go to get wood.”)

What do you guys think ? I think most TUSCLers will disagree with the top pick from their state

28 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Oh shit
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I know clubs in about a third of the states and I disagree strongly with virtually every single one in this list. The only one I know that I agree with is 4Play in LA, but I acknowledge that many Californians will probably disagree with me. Mons is a great club in Fla so I can see how the uneducated might choose it. but no way it could be considered best in the state.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Considering State Line is the only non-bikini club in Idaho... you can't really argue with that. And it's the better option in the Spokane/CDA area so, definitely a fair assessment there IMO.

Never been to PP Allentown. Considering some of the raids they experienced, it's at least plausible that it 'was' good when the list was compiled. Although, I would expect Erie or Pittsburgh to options to rate higher IMO.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Haven't been to the Flight Club, but I have to say that Penthouse beats The Colisium.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    CT - Elans. Wow, this was an interesting one. It is probably more of a function of the slim pickings in CT than anything else. I have rated this club highly in the past, but it has gone downhill a bit and plenty would argue that Beamers in Stamford or Keepers in Milford are better overall clubs.

Texas - The Lodge, (Dallas): From a talent standpoint, it is hard for me to argue about this one.

Georgia - Cheetah: Again, from a pure talent standpoint, it is hard for me to argue about this one.

Wisconsin - Sugar Shack: I don't know anything about Madison WI, but my experiences in Milwaukee are not inspiring. I have been to this club and the girls were hot, and all nude, when I went there some years ago.

South Carolina - Trophy Club (Greenville): It used to be my go-to club in G'ville. I still miss the place, lol.

Rhode Island - Cadillac Lounge: Complete miss on this one. Desire is hands down the best club in Providence in my humble opinion, with the hottest girls and the most privacy. If i lived up there, I would spring for the VIP membership in a heartbeat.

Maryland - The Block (Baltimore): Another whiff in my opinion. Players Club is a great time, byob, a;ll nude, with a lot of hot talent doing things that keep you riveted. The Block is a tourist trap.

New York - Scores: Wow, another whiff. There are several Manhattan clubs with stronger talent. They got sucked in by the name, which has a rep in the NYC area but is not the same club. The new owners bought the name from the former owners. Easily half the girls in Scores would never be hired in Sapphire East or Ricks, just to name two.

Arkansas - Paper Moon: Agreed, but only because the other clubs are even worse.

I have varying thoughts on some of the others, but some are in states that I have not toured extensively, so I will leave it at that.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Rong
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Is this list based on yelp reviews? Funny but the club they say is the best in my state I've never even been to or heard of!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Every girl in NY's Score club pic looks like men. That's actually pretty gross. And Scores absolutely sucks ass. Who made this list?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Texas - The Lodge, (Dallas) - a good choice but Baby Dolls Dallas seems to be much more popular (6x as many reviews at The Lodge)

Georgia - Cheetah (Atlanta) - if one does not mind air-dances

Florida - Mons Venus (Tampa) - a solid choice but Tootsies in Miami is much bigger, has VIP, full-bar; huge parking lot

Arizona - Skin (Scottsdale) - not familiar w/ the club but this club only has 81 reviews while HiLiter in Pheonix has 1100+
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Here's how these top clubs got identified. Yes - I'd trust TUSCL reviews over this article's any day.

=========
    Or better still, what’s the best strip club in each state? We decided to find out. In addition to hitting the nudie bars ourselves, we relied on the trusted recommendations of friends and family, as well as consulting the generous folks who (weirdly) feel compelled to review such establishments on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
    =========
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't know recent this list is, but it seems a little off. Cheetah in ATL? Have they not read TUSCL over the past few years? Sapphire is a good club, but Rhino is clearly the better club. 4Play ain't my favorite, but I can understand why they chose it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ basically they got their info from amateurs :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Best looking girls I've seen in SC I think would be in Myrtle Beach overall but there aren't many clubs left there. I've never been to The Charleston clubs but I heard Lust has a sister club in the area. The Greenville area has some good looking dancers and some of the same dancers I've seen working in multiple locations. Trophy club I haven't visited in over 2 years due to slack security. I don't want to worry about vandals in the parking lot because I know the club doesn't watch it or didn't two years ago. The club management doesn't care either if something happens to your car. The reason I'm not going back.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's important to know the best clubs in populous statest like ME, WY and treat little states like CA and TX as one lump.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    This site is the best for rankings. Survey is for amateurs that know jack and jack probably left town already.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    The top ohio club is out of business.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Papi posted: " Texas - The Lodge, (Dallas) - a good choice but Baby Dolls Dallas seems to be much more popular (6x as many reviews at The Lodge)"
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************

And Budweiser is the most popular beer in the U.S. But would anyone who actually knows anything about beer choose that horse piss as their first choice? ;)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Skin is not even in the top 3 in Arizona. Hi-liter, Bourbon street and Christie's Tempe would all come in ahead of skin. Maybe talent wise it might be able to compete, but mileage doesn't even come close. I have 5 or 6 clubs I would go to before considering skin.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    sammy's in bham? seriously? If you like actual cops in the place for security, overpriced EVERYTHING and air dances for your business lunch then sure; it's where you want to be.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I need a Sammy
  • martinb244
    8 years ago
    This list was created by millennial hipsters who based their rankings off of reviews from Yelp and TripAdvisor.

The reviews that were used were from millennials and hipsters who expect stripclubs to be like nightclubs.

I live near the Platinum Plus Allentown. I had never heard of TheThrillest until a local blog made fun of them for naming Platinum Plus as the best club in PA.

Pay no mind to this list.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Love the name of that club in Iowa.

How the hell did Sapphire get chosen ahead of Rhino for Nevada. Just goes to prove these things are subjective.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Cadillac lounge was the best in RI but I do not think so any more
    In Indiana I have never been in a decent club in Fort Wayne. They all are no touch high priced. I would have gone with Dancers In Indy.
    I have been in many of these club but do not have a judgement I also disagree with Scores in NYC as I have read many bad reviews and have been in both Hustler and Penthouse on Manhattan west side.
    I disagree with Seattle also as I think there are better clubs.

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Ah, yeah, if it was based on yelp it tilts towards straight girl one time visitors. Follies has an awful score on yelp.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    A complete miss on CT, MA, NY and NJ. Keep in mind their idea of a good club and ours is based on entirely different criteria.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Definitely Skin for AZ is wrong. BML, HL, Eve's Tease, Bandaids, Chica's, BSC all better!
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Thanks guys for responses. They validate my suspicions the list was done by someone looking for a showclub. More glitter - and what's mileage? (equals - Tourist Trap)

or in JamesSD words: "Ah, yeah, if it was based on yelp it tilts towards straight girl one time visitors. Follies has an awful score on yelp."
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I'm at least glad they got Nebraska's right. That said, it is hard not to get Shaker's for Nebraska. Then again, I don't know how anyone on this board would like it were they to actually go there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion