tuscl

What would you do?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Hypothetical question. You're in a club having a good time and you see the girlfriend/wife of a guy you know fairly well, he could be a co-worker (we call them work colleague), or someone you know socially. The girl you see is with other girls you don't know and she's getting some seriously hot high contact action stage side or on the floor from dancers. You're quite shocked to see her in this environment let alone enjoying herself in the way she is. Although she knows you your eyes don't meet and she is not aware of your presence throughout your stay at the club.

When you next see her guy do you say you saw her and mention what she did, or do you keep it to yourself? When you see her by herself do you mention you saw her?

20 comments

• occurious
    9 years ago
    It's their business, if the situation were reversed would you want to be ratted out by someone?

Privately I would be VERY jealous that he has a wife/girlfriend who is so uninhibited they would do that.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Speaking as a woman who could easily be spotted like under those same circumstances, I would expect to be treated just like you would had you seen a male friend in the club getting some action. I wouldn't expect a guy to rat out another guy, and he shouldn't rat out a woman either, regardless of who her bf/husband is.

What happens in the SC stays in the SC.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I agree with you lopaw and occurious, just because it's a girl doesn't make any difference at all. Just wondering if some guys think otherwise.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Same here. When I see them - nothing will be said about what I saw. As mentioned above - I might be a bit jealous of how uninhibited she was - but that's it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Lopaw you are so right "What happens in the SC stays in the SC."
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    If you were a real gentleman, You would pay for her to get a lap dance. Fuck him for not going out with her.. LOL
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you hate the girl or guy, this is a great opportunity, otherwise of course you say nothing
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If it's a truly close friend -- I mean the inner circle -- it's not even a question or up for any type of debate. My loyalty is 100% to my buddy, and this is information he needs to know, and if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd find it unforgivable and unfathomable if he wouldn't do the same for me.

Anyone else, keep my nose out of their business
  • ime
    9 years ago
    What is fuck her in the pussy Alex.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Not a word. None of my business.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    The sad thing is that some idiots would write about it on their social media account.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    First thing I'd do is make sure she didn't see me!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would keep my mouth shut.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Keep your mouth shut, especially as she is the SO of a co-worker/colleague. You do not want to bring that drama into the workplace. Don't shit where you eat.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    If it were a friend, a buddy, then you have to decide what is in your friend's best interest as far as telling him or not.
  • CaraLynn87
    9 years ago
    depending on her, i might try to help her out outside the club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Many years ago I was in the club with my ATF. There was a bachelor party going on right next to us. I went to the men's room and when I got back my ATF told me that she knew the groom from their other job. He told her "I didn't see you here and you didn't see me here and I'm not going to ask you for a lap dance". So I asked her "Do you trust him to keep his mouth shut?" and she said "Yes. I know his fiancee". That was the end of it.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Keep my mouth shut.
  • K
    9 years ago
    Not saying anything about what goes on in the club only applies to men ? I don't say anything about what goes on in a club.

Even if I thought my friend would want me to say something. If his relationship goes bad he will blame me. She will blame me. if he finds out I was there, I play dumb. I do not want anyone knowing what I do in the clubs unless I tell them. I will extend the same courtesy to everyone else. Even those I don't like.

If she spots me and we talk, the first thing I'd assure her of is that I wont say anything to any one.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Know when to keep your mouth shut. :) Besides, why would you want your name attached to this? I only see downsides to tattling (and I'm Mister Honesty). I vote keep out of other people's business.

In my case, if I was out at the club getting VHM dances, the wife already knows I'm there and what I'm doing. Even if I was at a hotel fucking a dancer, again. I would already have an agreement with the wife. So someone else (well meaning) butting in would serve no good and it would actually bother her more (that someone else knows) than the actual act itself would bother her, if that makes sense. Look, most guys are going to go behind their wives backs, but not all are. Some have agreements I place that are none of your goddamn business.

There is something someone once wrote about meddling in the affairs of wizards ... or was it the affairs of dragons? Either way: you were not invited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion