tuscl

The strip club gods shine upon you

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
And you unexpectedly come across $1 million. It's legal, tax free, and yours to use however you choose.

How much of the money would you ultimately spend on strippers? What new stripper services specifically would you spend it on.

I think I'd spend about a third to half on strippers. I'd:

1. Take DS on a grand trip, something like 10 days in Hawaii at a high end resort.

2. Try to get DS II back subtly. Maybe go to her club when she's there and throw lots of money around.

3. Buy DS III a car, and start taking her on trips.

4. If I can't get DS II back I'd shop for one more. I have to be prepared for the day that I loose the DS again.

16 comments

• beguiled
    8 years ago
    I was thinking exactly #1, except, I would include our girlfriend.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I am the only customer that ever fucks the DS. I thought everyone knew that.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Hard to say. I'd definitely spend a lotta that money on things like new car and house. But probably a lot would go to strippers too! Maybe a round the country trip to hit the clubs in all the major cities!
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    first, my gf and i would decide, but likely, not a lot in strip clubs. would be to easy to get hotter women then those in most clubs.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Good point, one would quickly graduate from the strip club, but never completely abandon them.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/400-mi…

This guy was a regular at the Columbia Platinum Plus. My dancer contact there told me that after he won, he did not change his spending habits ITC. I find that hard to believe.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    For me, my money would first go towards my kids and their education. Then continue investing in my financial future that would allow me to be secure at home and club as I see fit when I'm old. $1 million is a lot of money but not so much you can just go ape shit spending.

If I'm the $400 million guy that's a different story. Lol
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I'd take 100K to blow, the rest would get invested. Most of that 100K would got to Vegas and some travel, I'm sure some of it would get spent on strip clubs and sex.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would spend $900K on strippers. The other $100K I would just waste.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I'd take 100K to blow, the rest would get invested. Most of that 100K would got to Vegas and some travel, I'm sure some of it would get spent on strip clubs and sex."

Brilliant but boring!

"I would spend $900K on strippers. The other $100K I would just waste."

Ace!

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I feel a bit silly injecting reality into a pure fantasy, but I'll follow up on jester214. Assume you maintain your current income and don't increase expenditures investing $1 million would give you about $50K mad money per year, even if JohnSmith69's hypothetical tax free period ends the moment you invest. That would be the brilliant 4got strategy!

Of the $50K per year, I think we'd go with some charity ($5K in puppy rescue, $5K for save the frogs, $10K for homelessness charities). I think the remaining $30 plus my normal disposable income would buy me enough rimjobs to keep a smile on my face!

4got system rules!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ewwwwwww

Hotstuff would probably get most of my money. Lol
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I'd retire and do my job for free for the poor.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    jackslash lololol you're awesome, you've got a very sharp sense of humor
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Only a million? Probably not much of that amount, per se, maybe 100K, and not only on strip clubs. The "mad" portion would be spread across various forms of entertainment. The bulk of it would invested in debt, education, property, and other activities that would tend to increase my disposable income over the long term.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Less than 10 percent.

I would probably get a mistress / kept woman, honestly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion