tuscl

I miss you guys!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:52 PM
I miss you guys and your saneness! I have to start getting on here more again. I have been spending most of my time in debate groups and the level of stupidity is unreal! Many of these people have no common sense, any ability to think for themselves, and are just over all dumb. Heck I imagine most of these people if they were in a strip club they would be all stutters and jaws hanging open and over all dumb founded. They probably have never been laid and if they have they probably have a crappy sex life. Any way I miss you guys and your brains and ability to actually think for yourselves and think well.

30 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Cmon Phoenix there's better things to do in life than fuck around in chat rooms all day!!!! How's the pregnancy going?
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Words that have never been written before on TUSCL & may never be written again: "I miss you guys and your saneness!"
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @shailynn well not much to do when your pregnant and most of your hobbies you use to do you can not do any more and you have no real friends to hangout with. And its been rough but getting better I am a lot less sick now so thats a plus, but this constant having to pee is annoying and I need to go bra shopping again which I am not looking forward too at all cause bra's are expensive. @DaOnion haha yep probably right there!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You think debate groups are stupid but our debates are sane? You're definitely our kind of dancer. I'd pay for pregnant air dances from you.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    pregnant? so phoenix is one of ours?
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @johnSmith69 the group itself isn't necessarily stupid but a lot of the people in them have proven to be. The debates on here are a lot more sane and smart. And thanks lol :) @CaraLynn87 yeah I use to post regularly a lot, and have become pregnant and since slowed down on posting in here, though I need to start up again
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good to hesr from you Phoenix
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    WB Phoenix133, our trolls are our trolls. Nonetheless, we perform a Public Service.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Tell us more about why you need a new bra.... pant pant
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    lol I missed you guys who knows maybe I will post some boob pics later, maybe. My tits are barely fitting in my bras and constantly falling out so well see. I could use a little sexual boost though, pregnancy does not feel very sexy.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    What's sexier than a woman about to give life? Grats Phoenix! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The breasts on a pregnant woman are extremely erotic. I wasn't kidding about buying those air dances.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    so, did you dance, phoenix? if so, in your namesake?
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Oh gawd, that's hot. I'm sure we'll find you sexy. Webcam girls should join TUSCL just to lure us into their web.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @caraLynn87 yes I danced @beguiled thanks @Johnsmith69 I am sure I can still give a good lap dance I am not that large yet that its hard to move around, though I personally feel like a blimp X( @mrrock thanks
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    We miss you too!
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Yes i miss the girls especially send me some PM pics or email me. Let's see how they're doing ; )
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Good to see your avatar and read your thoughts again. I've been a less frequent visitor too because of my new job. Maybe i'll quit.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This group is 'sane' and has a lower level of stupidity than somewhere else? OMG...I fear for America's future; maybe I need to vote for Trump after all?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Good to hear from you phoenix133. TUSCL - the perfect solution to boredom.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Welcome back. Yes, TUSCL is where all the cool people hang out.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Phoenix, here's what you do to me. Whilst reading this thread, my computer timed out and screen locked. So I typed my password and it was wrong. I realized I had typed "boobies" instead of my actual password. Eagerly awaiting your booby pics like the persistently prurient pervert that I am.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @ dom77. That made me chuckle.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You had me at - saneness?! Glad you enjoy the discussion here. I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit less sick too. It can be rough at times - but it's all good in the end (no - not that end - lol!)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's how lopaw greeted me on here, when I first arrived, so she gets the credit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Phoenix133, when you aren't here, we miss you too. We don't have many women here, and those few that are here really do help. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Also Phoenix, you are much more level headed and open minded than many of the women who have joined. You have your views, but you also know that many others will have different views. So we are most pleased to have you here. SJG [view link] [view link] "I don't know if my men can kill" [view link] Charles Mingus - Moanin' [view link]
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Sane? More like rational thinking. Now we need to wait for you to start dancing again!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Missed u two bitch...u always got my Richard
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just incase some didn't know, 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion