tuscl

Phoenix mini meetup

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
DaOnion and I, along with possibly one or two other tusclers, are hitting some Phoenix clubs this week. Thursday is Christies in Tempe. Friday is Follies of the Southwest. Saturday's club is undecided. If anybody else is interested in joining us, let me know and I'll fill you in on the details.

11 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Don't think I'll be able to make it this week. Maybe next time around!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Phoenix is on my buckelist but just got back from ATL so although tempted can't make-it.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'm hoping to visit Detroit, Atlanta, and Miami in the next year, so hopefully I'll get to meet some more TUSCL'ers in the future. Enjoyed meeting JS & Bavarian so far.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I'd love to join you but you're a week too late. I was just there and saw my favorite HL girl. Have fun.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Christies was fun, with some hot girls, but tame compared to a lot of the other antics we read about from Phoenix. I was there in 2014, before I even discovered TUSCL, so any review I would write would be completely outdated.
  • Aajaxx
    8 years ago
    I'll be at HL this afternoon.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Oh, the city Phoenix. Not the TUSCLer.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Yeah, we were going to visit Phoenix the dancer, to see her new, bigger boobs, but her significant other wasn't too keen on the idea. So, we settled for Phoenix the city.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Y do u guys insist that most ppl on tuscl is rich and can just travel on a wim
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wish I could go but I am a very broke mang....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'm 20 minutes away from the club but I just spent my last load in my woman's vagina. She likes it when I come home in my suit and tie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion