tuscl

Many Fish in Sea?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, April 10, 2016 1:15 PM
I see comments many times that say if a favorite dancer doesn't do what you want then there are plenty of fish in the sea. That may be true where some of you live and club but if you are near Kansas City there aren't near as many fish available as in other areas.

17 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well I know one fucking beautiful fish in Kansas city. As far as other areas, there's also a lot of factors that go into it. Nowadays I don't settle for air dances any more. I usually only look twice at pawgs. And their face has to be somewhat attractive. That really narrows the number of fish in the sea I'm interested in.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's true if one shows some patience. But part of why guys stick with faves that treat them poorly is sometimes it's hard to find the right mix of hotness, service and price.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Agree with James. To answer the OP, it's tough when you have limited options but you are still in control because you have the cash. If you have the willpower to not give into the dancer who is treating you wrong and not spend money on her she may come around. But you'll kick yourself for giving away your money to someone who doesn't respect your money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    From where I live, there are zero solid clubs within an hour radius. Therefore when I'm on the road I make it count.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you need to move OP!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; there are def many areas w/ not many options or few good options – and also there are those custies that enjoy the fave-thing and it’s harder for them to move-on. In the end; one should get proper/fair value for their $$$ to where one does not mind as much the $$$ they spend b/c they’ve enjoyed themselves – but if one is spending their $$$ and feeling empty per se after being w/ a dancer, at some point one gets fed-up and pulls the cord.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one has the flexibility and one is in a bad SC area; one can consider not spending their SC $$$ locally and taking some trips to some good SC areas.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If dancers didn't treat me well, I wouldn't spend any money on them. If all dancers were like that, I'd stop visiting strip clubs or move.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If I lived in a bad stripclub area I would save a lot of money.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 lowpaw
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I live in a mediocre area for strip clubs, for which there are two solutions. First, I go to clubs while I travel. Second, I just shop for OTC at the local clubs instead of spending a lot itc. No matter how bad the strip clubs are in KC, there ought to be some clubs where you can get take out. I found DS II and III that way.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, I am saving a lot of money this year and going to the atm a whole lot less. I'm disappointed I barely made any money in one brokerage account the last few days. Getting a 2% gain in 3 days though beats what many retired people get.
  • Alpine
    8 years ago
    I like to fish...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like Salmon
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    @jayhawk123- Based on where you live, you should go to the Out House in the corn fields east of Lawrence and as long as you avoid the old Asian chick, you'll probably find a girl you will like.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @DandyDan...I have been there1 time. $20 cover and $30 per LD. Paradise is $10 per LD
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Many Fish in the Sea? I think it depends on how much investment you have in the girl. I mean if she is like you ex-wife of 20 years, then I think you should try to make peace. But if she is a girl who dances at a strip club who you have maybe spent less than 10 hours with total, then yes she is just one of many fish. Don't do anything to hurt her or make life unnecessarily uncomfortable and then we are all able to learn from such interactions. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion