tuscl

OT: Yahoo Fucking Sucks

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I don't always surf then internet, but when I do, I use Yahoo.

If I'm doing a search, I always use Google, that way everything is saved, so when I decide to run for mayor of my fine town one day, all someone has to do is check my Google account and I am straight fucked for life.

If I am browsing for articles I always use Yahoo, and it has turned into a complete piece of shit. Every time I open an article, one of three things happens: it crashes, when I scroll down to read more the window closes, or the worst, some totally unrelated video at the bottom of the screen starts playing louder than the speakers at a Guns N Roses concert. I keep reading about how Yahoo is in deep shit, and I can see. They can't even streamline their page correctly and it's full of bugs, maybe everyone working there should go work at Wal-Mart. To add icing to the cake, last night I couldn't even open my email with a web browser. The reason "try again later." How can I open my email on my phone, but not on my computer? Fuck you Yahoo, Fuck You!

That's my rant for today. Thank You

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, shailyn, I feel your pain ! Yahoo is a piece of shit. Always has been, always will be.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Google all the way.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I feel your pain. Yahoo has turned into a grocery story tabloid headline. Great opening line to grab your attention but then when you pull up the article it's just crap. All sorts of junk. Someone has typed up one sentence and wants you to watch the video about the article. Someone has typed up short paragraph and at the end has a link to another website saying "if you want to read the full article.....". Tons of typos where it's blatantly obvious no one spell checked anything. In this day and age you have to turn OFF the spell check. You can't type anything without it being spell checked on any device so how can you still have typos? Fabulous headlines about "amazing pictures" or something making you think they have something amazing to show you and then not a single picture in the whole article. A little while back they added "sponsored" articles mixed in every 3 or 4 articles that take you to one of those stupid slide show pages where you have to click 50 times just to see a few pictures to get a simple one line of info.

Yahoo used to have one of the best home pages to go to for news around the world without a slant but now it's a pain and I rarely use it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The autoplay videos are a royal pain in the ass. The site is full of junk content and the articles are often so poorly written and out of date I rarely ever bother.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once had a free account set up at yahoo. They closed it because I never put in a required security piece of info that was a mobile phone number. apparently they didn't care that I did not have a mobile phone number. No opt out option. I rarely used yahoo after that.
    Now Google may know more about me than my own relatives do.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'm old school and remained loyal to Yahoo far longer than I should have. That said, I switched over to Google for internet search a few years ago, because their search results were (and are) far superior in every way. I still use Yahoo for email and for Yahoo finance and sports, but not for searching the internet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion