tuscl

?? dancers ask me after LD

At my main club there is a separate LD room full of booths/chairs. On more occasions than I can count, a dancer will ask either during or after the dance how much longer I'm staying in the club, sometimes they'll ask more than once. Is this stripper-ese for something? Or just politeness?

11 comments

• footballguy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes they might just be trying to be polite but most of the time it's SS. I get this question from time to time (usually from my regulars), I just take it to mean they want to know how long I'll be there so they can keep tabs on me. On more than one occasion I've had a dancer come up to me a while later and see if I wanted more dances.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Simple. She wants to hit you up for a second round of dances later on.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    They usually just ask me if I've cum in my pants.

And yeah I think its obvious she wants to sell you more later.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Agree with everybody else. It does have one wonder though when asked.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Yea, that makes sense. I thought maybe it may have been them trying to steer the conversation to OTC, but that makes more sense.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She is trying to take your taco bell money
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that's why I always leave $10 in my car - so I have that Taco Bell / McDonald's late night run money!!!

It also could be just small talk. I mean you can only talk about the weather for so long to a stripper, so the next natural question is how log are you hanging out.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah I get this question quite often. Usually so they can sit and chit chat and b.s.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Yep, the most common question is "How long are you staying?" Followed closely by something on the lines of either "you planning on sticking around for a bit," or "are you done for the night?" Right after this are, "you going to get dances from some other gals?" In clubs where they know me quite well in, they often name my regular dancer.

Other very common questions are:
    Did you enjoy yourself?
    Was it good?
    You up for some more fun later?
    When you coming back?

All of this Is a combination of a bit of small talk after our dance, and determining if she can make some more money off me later.

The best dancers often have the most originality. Here are a few questions and comments of one of my favorites have asked me over the years, often with a combination of the these phrases.

Was it better than the last time?
    Dream of me tonight.
    My you were horny today, you might want to wait a bit before you get another dance.
    You gonna jerk off to me when you get home?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She wants see if she can hustle more money $$ out of you later / after a break, etc.

Since you bought her services once you are more likely to buy them again in the future aka you're a satisfied customer.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She most likely just wants to know how long she has to sit with you, before she can get some other guy to pay her more money or possibly hustle a few more dances from you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion