tuscl

A first for me

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:03 AM
After a VIP, a regular of mine gives me her panties as a present. I guess it was a nice thought, but what do I do with them? And no, I'm not gonna wear them. Is this common?

20 comments

• localuser
    8 years ago
    Sniff them. What else do you do with them?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    shailynn said: "17 Hours Ago • I pay - then I want them to leave me alone when it's over - the only thing I'm saving is their panties if they leave them in my hotel. Leave them on the rear view mirror of my rental cars."
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck dat bitch.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah never had that happen. Not sure WHAT I'd do with them either! LOL
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Make a pot of tea or start a batch of brewer's yeast.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You're supposed to sniff them. The pussy juice and female urine (both seeped into the crotch) have all kinds of neat smelling pheromones for men. Or just keep them as a trophy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm more of a scratcher than a sniffer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Never interested in that kinda stuff myself, keeping women's underwear. Local stripper asked me if I wanted her black thigh highs. I told her that only if she was going to come over and wear them for me, and even at that, it would still be better if she kept them. SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Heck would brew them into pussy beer.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    There's a bar on Tortola, BVI called the Bomba Shack that has the entire ceiling decorated with bras that women of all ages have removed there and put up. Maybe you could open a bar and start a new trend! Sounds like you already have a good start!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You can sell them on the internet. [view link]
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    There is a bar on the Florida-Alabama border (called Flora-Bama) that has the same tradition of stapling bras to the ceiling. Good times! [view link]
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Save them for the TUSCL museum & hall of fame, which will open in 2019.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    DaOnion is out raising money for this project right now. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I would frame it and hang it on the wall
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Yes. Yes, I am.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Sorry, but you can keep the panties. No use for them if they're empty
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    They're too small for washing the car...floss?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Wear them, next time you are pitching for the Cleveland Indians and need a good luck charm.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Open up as scratch and sniff panty museum and charge admission either via money or worn panty/thong donations worn by girls along with a good pic of the girl. Some guys seem to be willing to pay for everything. Or maybe make it an auction house for worn panties/thongs and have a pic of the girl who wore them. If you also include boob painted tshirts, I have an item. I wasn't sure what to do with a body paint boob imprinted tshirt either nor a strippers thong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion