Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A first for me

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

After a VIP, a regular of mine gives me her panties as a present. I guess it was a nice thought, but what do I do with them? And no, I'm not gonna wear them. Is this common?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for localuser
localuser
•

Sniff them. What else do you do with them?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

shailynn said:

"17 Hours Ago • I pay - then I want them to leave me alone when it's over - the only thing I'm saving is their panties if they leave them in my hotel. Leave them on the rear view mirror of my rental cars."

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck dat bitch.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yeah never had that happen. Not sure WHAT I'd do with them either! LOL

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Make a pot of tea or start a batch of brewer's yeast.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

You're supposed to sniff them. The pussy juice and female urine (both seeped into the crotch) have all kinds of neat smelling pheromones for men. Or just keep them as a trophy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm more of a scratcher than a sniffer.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Never interested in that kinda stuff myself, keeping women's underwear.

Local stripper asked me if I wanted her black thigh highs. I told her that only if she was going to come over and wear them for me, and even at that, it would still be better if she kept them.

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Heck would brew them into pussy beer.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

There's a bar on Tortola, BVI called the Bomba Shack that has the entire ceiling decorated with bras that women of all ages have removed there and put up. Maybe you could open a bar and start a new trend! Sounds like you already have a good start!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You can sell them on the internet.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

There is a bar on the Florida-Alabama border (called Flora-Bama) that has the same tradition of stapling bras to the ceiling. Good times!

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Save them for the TUSCL museum & hall of fame, which will open in 2019.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

DaOnion is out raising money for this project right now.

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I would frame it and hang it on the wall

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Yes. Yes, I am.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Sorry, but you can keep the panties. No use for them if they're empty

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

They're too small for washing the car...floss?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Wear them, next time you are pitching for the Cleveland Indians and need a good luck charm.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Open up as scratch and sniff panty museum and charge admission either via money or worn panty/thong donations worn by girls along with a good pic of the girl. Some guys seem to be willing to pay for everything. Or maybe make it an auction house for worn panties/thongs and have a pic of the girl who wore them. If you also include boob painted tshirts, I have an item. I wasn't sure what to do with a body paint boob imprinted tshirt either nor a strippers thong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement