tuscl

Sex workers reveal their clients' most bizarre requests - including standing nak

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Can you match the TUSCL member to the bizarre request? I admit I am the one who had a stripper stand naked in a corner and read Ulysses to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ah everyone likes a good bedtime story.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've heard some pretty bizarre stories over the years. In fact I just heard one yesterday that I found humorous. This came from one of my favorites that has been dancing for many years. Last week she did her first ever VIP for a couple. She said that she felt like a sex therapist. The guy apparently was pretty inexperienced when it came to sex and the woman kept asking her to show her man how to touch her. So she would take the mans hand and show him how to stimulate his girl friend's vagina. I really liked this because she was using my hand to demonstrate what she had to do.

I've heard a lot more bizarre but this one was fun. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "One of the clients used to come with a plastic bag and a paper bag. He would get one of the girls to hold the plastic bag while he took a dump in it. Then he'd put it in the paper bag and take it to work. He said he would then hide the bag in various spots around his law firm, waiting for someone to find it and that was his get-off."

Yes, that was me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice one, John. I'll make sure to never invite you to my house. LMAO I'd like to say I know of such requests. My life must be too boring.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I can't imagine finding a stripper in the Detroit area who could read James Joyce with any sense of cadence or understanding. Literacy at that level is a fantasy.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There is a guy who comes into one of the local clubs with one of those bigger flotation rings. He wants the girls to put it in his stomach and step on it.

I saw him bring it into the club one time. Inflated. He set it in the floor next to his table.

No fucks given at all.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I was at Players in Detroit a few weeks ago and this older guy (looked to be in his 70s) wearing a leather vest would use a wooden paddle on the behinds and a leather tassel on the boobs of the girls on stage. You could tell - some acted like they loved it, some acted like they didn't know how to react. Just watching was painfully awkward for me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I was a strip club dj for a bit... Had this one odd duck that would come in and pay girls like $200.00 to piss in a glass for him... This happened several times, then once the girl took it to a bouncer and had him pee in it. She took it back to him, he took one sniff and said "this is a man's urine" Left, and never came back while I worked there."

What a clever bastard
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    'I had a friend who was a sex worker. My favourite story from her was a client who wanted her to stand in a corner, facing the wall, wearing nothing but combat boots and reading from Ulysses.'

Obviously, it's Book_Guy. Too bad he doesn't post any more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion