tuscl

Strippers and #s

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:41 AM
So when I went to the strip club, I met this one dancer when it was slow and we sat and talked for a while. We really sat and got to know each other and now we talk on a regular basis. I got to know a lot about her life and her as a person. She wants me to come to her house and chill and have a drink.. anyone ever experience this? And yes I have this particular girl's number and no I didnt ask for it There are 2 other strippers that I talk to when I go there but haven't got their numbers.. yet but they think i'm real cool to talk to Anyone ever experience this and/or what are your thoughts about this situation.. btw im a newbie to the strip clubs

12 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Strippers give out their phone numbers like Halloween candy in the hopes to get PL's back to the club to spend more money on them. This sounds pretty much like that. Let us know if you actually get to her house or if she finds excuses and tries to get you to come back to the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    99.5% of the time, everything a dancer does is a hustle to get the money in your wallet. Sometimes this happens fast. Other times it is a slower hustle that does not look like a hustle. If you can pick up fine looking civies than perhaps it is not a hustle. Otherwise, hold on to your wallet.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "btw im a newbie to the strip clubs" be careful "She wants me to come to her house and chill and have a drink.. anyone ever experience this? And yes I have this particular girl's number and no I didnt ask for it" Meet outside the club at a restaurant or public place first. Otherwise it might be a robbery by her boyfriend or a prostitution sting. If she can't sit through a dinner or a public place, before meeting at her house or your house, something is fishy. Relationships are an investment, even if its P4P. In a medium posh to upscale hotel you can sit and chat in the lobby before revealing your room number to her by taking her to your room. At a private house, motel, or an apartment, its impossible to not reveal your address.
  • jumpman1
    8 years ago
    Even if i have her facebook?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah they are pretty free wheeling with their digits cause they want you back ITC.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I did a reverse search on my old ATF's # and it had her actual name, so that was her personal phone. I was impressed to say the least! Most dancers have just a city when you do that, so it's their "dancer" phone. You can do that too, and it's free. [view link]
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    It all could be a front aka hustle. Try to meet in a public place first. Or go to a hotel bar and have drinks and really find out what's up. Facebook is good, but some are selective of what they put on there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you are young, handsome, rich, or some combination thereof, there's some chance that she's actually into you. And I do have to add that even though I'm an old guy, I do have a 22 to dancer who is genuinely into me and likes to fuck for free. But still the odds are very high that she's just trying to get your money. Her giving you her phone number means nothing. And don't go to her place until you get to know her better. Better safe than sorry.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls can be "actually into you", and you don't have to meet any uncommon standards or be close to her age. SJG
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    I have had a couple strippers numbers before. They basically just ask me for money randomly and will text out of the blue often. i have hung out with a couple outside the club before and I mean it's just like hanging out with any other girl because at the end of the day they are just girls and stripping just happens to be their job.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Pretty soon you'll be having her pay you to come to the club.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Having her phone number means virtually nothing. I don't think that Facebook is even a big deal anymore to most strippers. See where it goes. My guess is that she's trying to get you as a regular in the club but ya never know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion