tuscl

Finger Blasting Strippers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:34 AM
Ever not wash your fingers after blasting strippers and enjoy the cat fish smell Da next morning

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No, I dip them along with my balls in Listermint every night after visiting a showclub. It's messy, luckily I am usually staying in a hotel, so someone else has to clean it up.
  • Jugo
    8 years ago
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've had pretty good luck not getting the stink finger but only a couple of girls. So yeah those ones straight to the restroom after and even then sometimes you can't get rid of the stink.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The smell is nice. SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Local
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Nothing else in the world smells like that. SJG Lori Graves playing Pirates Of The Caribbean on the Lowrey Organ [view link] I didn't know that this company still existed: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I have never FIV'ed. I have never and will never DATY. There are just too many fucked up diseases out there. HIV, HSV, HPV, drug resistant syphilis and chlamydia. There is even a new 100% antibiotic resistant strain of gonorrhea. I even worry about cold sores from the occasional DFK.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nasty.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    @gammanu85, Do you know how it went for Howard Hughes, his last days? Living on the top floor of a Las Vegas Hotel. He had to buy the hotel, because they didn't want him there. Everything was covered in plastic, the air was sanitized, his food and water were sterilized, and no one could touch him. It was all just because he had gone nuts. If you want to live like him, fine by me. Come out here to Santa Clara County California, where the strip clubs are all no touching. You'll be happier. Meanwhile I'll be everywhere else, in AMPs, and in Mexico, and in Black Dives in the South, and I'll be with dolled up hotties getting pussy juices all over me. We all breathe the same air anyway. No matter what we do, we still get exposed to all manner of germs. You go ahead though, if you look at the women who dance in strip clubs as being polluted, or as inanimate objects. Then stay away. Live like Howard Hughes. Should we alert your local strip clubs and tell them put up signs, No Gammanu95 Beyond This Point ? I've always liked DATY, ever since I learned to do it well, decades back. But inspired by Shadowcat's tee-shirt, I do much more DATY w/ FIV now, because it has great effect and it is a capacity multiplier. It's a way a man can get a capacity comparable to what women already have. SJG Herbie Hancock - Jazz Fusion Cantelope Island [view link] Duke Ellington - Satin Doll [view link] ...And God Created Woman (1956) - Official Trailer [view link] Full Movie, English Subtitles, REALLY GOOD [view link] Brigitte Bardot - trailer Viva Maria - Anarchist protest song [view link] Georges Delerue - Viva Maria - L'Irlandaise [view link] Satin Dolls - Dick Hyman at the Lowrey Organ [view link] Big Ben Bossa - Dick Hyman at the Lowrey Organ [view link] Mr. Roboto by Styx, performed on giant '70 Lowrey organ [view link] Walter Hammel Plays "Alley Cat" On The Lowrey Prestige Organ With Wersi EX-1 [view link] Mike Reed plays "Mack the Knife" on the Hammond Organ [view link] Mike Reed plays "House of the Rising Sun" on the Hammond Organ [view link] Barbara Dennerlein on Hammond B3 Organ [view link] Lori Graves playing Pirates Of The Caribbean on the Lowrey Organ [view link] Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy Organ [view link]
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95. there once was another psycho nutcase like san_jose_guy named @alucard who posted here. he was a surgical nurse who one would think should have known better but he was as whacked out mentally as is san_jose_guy and he would have most assuredly posted something just as stupid as the nut job above just did. i say he “would have” but of course he can’t because he is dead. yes there is hope...
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^Umm...kay
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion