Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Name that pussy

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently I told my CF that I wanted to kiss her pussy. She told me that I needed to come up with a name for her. I know some guys have a pet names for their dicks. Does anyone have a pet name or a suggestion for a name for their CF's pussy?

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Lemieux.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Priscilla

Penelope

Prissy

The lips that don't talk back

Kitty

The love den

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Brady

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mikey for the win

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tewlip

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

Red Snapper !!!

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

MoneyCat !!!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I call my ATF's pussy "Shadowcat"

Ha ha! Just a little pussy humor between tuscl bros!

I say you call it Molly. It's a cute name, plus she almost certainly actually does molly, so she'll appreciate the double entendre. And you can say all kinds of corny lines like, "your pussy is my molly"

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Now I'm jealous, guys. I just get to it and start licking it.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

MoneyMaker.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Subraman - Shadow was my male cat so that won't work. How does Miss Kitty sound? :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Trout.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Taco Grande

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

i use cuchie myself.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

MMphmm

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Mmmmmm... Pussy.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Miss Moneypenny!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shadowcat

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The Pink Panther

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Muffin Muffy. Love Muffin

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think I saw this as a category on Jeopardy once

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I knew a stripper that called her pussy ms fat fat and another that called hers Gold.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Pink Panther is good

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Her ATM

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her garage – “park it right in here baby”

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Call it a hoo haa. It doesn't make sense - but it's fun to say.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Or you could call it her cooter...

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

Profile picture for yndy
yndy
•

For yours: ShadowKitty or Shadow's Kitty

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

i use main event.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Highway to heaven

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Rusky....

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Inside joke fellows....second best to "mine"

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Dick Hole

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

meat locker

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Mine

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

pink taco sounds good

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement