tuscl

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Gentleman's Club is Expanding - The Best Just Got Bigg

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Spearmint Rhino is the best strip club in the world. It says so right here.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/…

18 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Hmmm funny, they announce they are expanding one week after I was there. I knew I dumped a shit ton of money in there, looks like they are putting it to good use!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    they need to expand. This place attracts A LOT of PL's and it's not big enough to hold all of them. The night I was there it wasn't even a Friday or Saturday and yet it was still very busy and most of the seats were taken. I remember one of the dancers telling me on busy nights (fri and sat) lots of ppl have to stand
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I could care less. Follies is the club that needs to expand.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck ya
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hopefully they got bigger bathrooms with grab bars and plenty of leg room for power squeezing
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Bigger isn’t necessarily better (unless the strippers telling me that are just trying to make me feel better)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I hate crowded SCs and often wish clubs like Follies would be bigger – but then again I do get turned-on and like the fact that there are dozens of dancers in close proximity and at a place like Follies meaning seeing butt-naked dancers grinding on dudes just feet (and often inches) away from you making it feel like an orgy which personally turns me on.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Fucking Vegas. They already got that giant behemoth club Sapphire. Now they want to make the Rhino into the next ginormous equivalent of a shopping mall. Just another day of separating more naive tourists from their money.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    This is GREAT news :-))))

Sapphire has no atmosphere
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    They can actually use the space so an actual good idea. How often do strip clubs have those?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder if they'll raise their prices even more to recoup their investment faster
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The club has the prettiest dancers, but the idea its the best club is idiotic.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^which is the best?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sapphire sucks ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hong Kong
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No no no. Follies obviously.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Great idea.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Although I visit a lot of Rhino clubs at home, I never bother with it when in LV, preferring the few nude clubs still left there. But more power to 'em if they can pull it off..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion