tuscl

Mileage ?

I have limited experience with two way contact lap dances, so I'm curious...

1. For a non-extras club, if you are getting a regular lap dance (not VIP), what do you consider good mileage? Let's say you are buying 2 or 3 dances in a row for this situation.

2. Same situation, but in an extras club.

I've never been to an extras club or done VIP before. With my limited experience, boob and butt touching is standard for a regular lap dance in a non-extras club. Good mileage for me has been licking and sucking on boobs, plus rubbing her kitty with her g-string on. I'm curious to see I'm missing out on. Thanks.

15 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Sorry for the double post.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    + constant grinding (not grinding half the song and air-dancing/"modeling" half the song)

+ plenty of boob and ass groping w/ no reprimand from the dancer

The above i consider good dance-mileage - i consider very good dance-mileage:

+ lots of stick-shifting

+ titty--sucking

+ FIV
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dance mileage in extras vs non-extras club is about the same usually – in extras clubs of course one can get BJs and FS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You've been to Baby Dolls Dallas - that would be good dance mileage IMO.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Thanks Papi. Good feedback as always. Interesting that extras clubs and non-extras clubs are pretty similar for regular floor dances, unless you are "upgrading" so to speak.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    If some hairless ape bitch doesn't end up with my BSLC in a hole it's not an extra. ROAR!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Ditto Papi's response.

Seems I can say that on a lot of threads.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm glad Papis system would agree with mine, since I really only club in one market.

Any dance that doesn't include good grinding and groping priveledges, and I don't buy more. CF gives me "very good mileage" and I've gotten it inconsistently from others at my club.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Michigan mileage. I like it. That's exactly what I like. Almost identical to Papi's definition of 'very good mileage'.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Onion, here's how I look at it. A good lap dance at a non extras club should be as close as you can come to having sex with the dancer with your dick staying in your pants.

In an extras club, your dick comes out of your pants and you do have sex.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That's a good way to look at it. That's how I felt about my best lap dance ever. That it was one step away from having sex. Now I can see the temptation of an extras club. If the dancer gets you to that point, you'll want to cross the goal line.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I'm in a low mileage area, so the dancer needs to understand that I have money and how many dances, how much time I spend with her, and if and how much I tip her *depends* on the mileage she gives me. Else, some other woman in the club will gladly take my funds.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That sounds very similar to James' situation. Good to know that it's still possible to stretch the mileage limit, even in low mileage areas.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The downside, from what the dancers tell me, is my method creates fights/arguments/bitching in the DR. I don't care as long as they don't do it in front of me. I guess a HM or VHM dancer in a low or no mileage area might as well be an 'extras' girl in another area. IDGAF.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Good analogy. Yeah, that's a 'them' problem and not a you problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion