tuscl

A lamb to the slaughter ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent article of Hustle Club in Cleveland:

“… Wednesday the 23rd - fell in love and closed the place with a 36 year old stripper.. This trip was memorable because it was the best dance of my life. My friend and I arrived around 11pm after drinking elsewhere prior. I didn't go with too much cash because I honestly wasn't planning on buying more than 3-5 dances. I turned down the first few girls that came my way. Finally a girl caught my eye on stage. And she had what I consider a perfect body. Apparently she noticed because she came and talked to me. She was older, in her 30's, and had two kids- which I absolutely could not believe. We ended up going back for dances. They were absolutely fantastic with good two way touching. I stopped after three so that i could try out another girl later. After her I took an Asian girl who was maybe a 7 back. She gave a good dance, but nothing to write home about. I saw the girl from prior sitting on a couch from earlier. We cuddled / chatted some more. Eventually I went back and we did 5 more dances before they kicked us out. The second time around the dances were even more fantastic. Very sensual and sexy and I fell in love. I didn't get her number because I didn't want to be that guy. But I'd give my left nut to go out with her. …”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1361

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The last sentence is what made me think this guy may be ripe for being conned:

“… I didn't get her number because I didn't want to be that guy. But I'd give my left nut to go out with her …”

1) he thinks getting her # is being “that guy”

2) he seems to think she’s into him and that a love-connection would be possible

I am a glass-half-empty PL but his mindset IMO usually ends in this type of dude spending serious $$$ and ending up w/ nothing b/c he doesn’t want to be “that guy” – LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    First sentence in OP should have been "from a recent review of Hustler Club in Cleveland"
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I think I got the number of that one. I am "that turtle". She told me she liked it turtlestyle.

Aah...yup

• ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Wait, I just read that this was Cleveland. I wouldn't be caught dead in that craphole. I'm a high class turtle.

It was some other hairless ape whore that likes it turtlestyle.

Aah...yup
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    And I bet she knew it, too. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It sounds like the beginning of a great love affair - involving the dancer and the guys wallet! He might think she really likes him - but if the cash runs out - I have the feeling her emotions will no longer be as strong...
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Hustle club - Hustler club. The first name is probably more appropriate for what she will do to this guy if he goes back with that attitude.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've been there before. I'm guessing he is relatively young
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I hate always being that guy who just wants a dancers number to set up a sex date. This guys system is so much better.
  • K
    8 years ago
    he did not choose to not get her number. He failed to get her number and rationalized it.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Overheard in this PL's pants:

Right nut says to left nut: Dude, don't worry, you aren't going anywhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nice one :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I was actually looking forward to visiting this club in the near future. I read in the reviews here on TUSCL the contact levels are pretty good (perhaps among the best in Cleveland) but that's not saying much with the Ohio 2007 strip club laws we have.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion