tuscl

Moral Dilema

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    What's the dilemna?

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    If he or she really had moral standards he would have "refused" and just kept it to him or herself instead of posting a "humble brag" on social media.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Dear Tide, I am writing to say what an excellent product youhave! I've used it all of my married life, as my mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my sixties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white shirt. My inconsiderate and uncaring wife started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started to be a pain in the neck. On thing led to another and somehow I ended up with her blood on my new white shirt! I grabbed a bottle of TIDE with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me the DNA tests on my shirt were negative and then my attorney called and told me that I was no longer a suspect in the disappearance of my wife. What a relief! Getting ready for retirement is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    An old you but a goody..
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    An oldy but a goody... Damn spell check!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I hope the sex was good because Ajax already exists numbnuts lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Is this how OxiClean gets promoted?
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Billy Mays is rolling in his grave.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Subtle - nice joke there.