tuscl

How much should you tip the bartender in a strip club?

Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:11 PM
I usually just double the cost of the [view link] let's say my Long Island Ice Tea cost me $10 I will tip a extra $10.I like to believe I have good etiquette

26 comments

• DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Juice, are you trolling?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    think its shailyn pretending to be juice
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Funny, I was recently thinking about this too. A beer at my home club is $4.50, mixed drinks $6.50 and up. I usually only tip $2 to $3, so you tip much better than me. However, the bartender seems to really appreciate it. I am very interested to see other responses.
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    Que ¿
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I never do more than a buck. Then again, I only ever get pop for myself. It's also rare that I actually go to a place with a bartender. And the one place I do go has bartenders flashing their titties.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    its shailyn for sure, everybody knows the juice can barely speak english
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    Cowboy thank you for giving a legit comment. In a local bar I can get drinks much lower in price. Example would be a $2 beer with a $1 tip in a local bar. Another would be a $5 liquor with a $2.50 tip. In a strip club usually the bartender is just as sexy as the dancers and It's a time to and a place to spend cash from the abundance of your wealth. Thus is why I tip larger in strip clubs.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Minimum tip a buck. Beer, on the rocks alcohol. More - If bartender makes complicated drink - bloody mary with a home made mix and spices and shaken well - presented with 3 olives. Lot more if bartender does bar tricks and plays with fire while making drinks - and presents drinks cheerfully. Yes Long Island Iced Tea is big tip worthy.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I tip with Werther's Original. One candy for a beer and two for a mixed drink. If the bartender is being a bitch, then she gets one of those crappy Starlite mints instead. Or a stale candy cane from last Christmas.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Dollar a drink
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . * $1/drink if I'm at the bar, * $2-3 to the waitress if I'm buying from her (I figure she'll give a dollar to the bartender). * I'll tip the waitress an extra buck ($3-4 total) to the waitress if I'm getting 2 drinks (one for the dancer and one for me). * I'll tip the waitress a $1 if she makes change for me (like bring me forty ones, or break a $100 into fives, etc). * Don't ask me how much I tip to *spank* the waitress in the LD VIP area. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    $1 per beer, I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty. :)
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    I usually add a $1 to whatever change I have coming back. On a beer, that is usually a good tip.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Tipping the price of the drink is as extreme as tipping $20 at the stage. I tip $1-2 at the stage, maybe several times if I really like the dancer or she is giving me lots of personal attention. I also tip bartenders and waitresses $1-2. For example, I'll give a waitress $5 if a beer costs $4 or $6 if it costs $4.50. If the bartender wants $8 for beer and cover, I'll give her $10. If a beer for me and a girlie drink for the dancer is $13, I'll give the waitress $15.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Typically drink prices (to put my tips in context) * water and red bull cost $5. * (non-well) bourbon & whiskey liquor costs $7 * patron tequila shot & lime cost $10 * (non-well) mixed drinks are $8-10.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Nothing. Hell they should tip me. $6 for a $1 water. I should get tipped out of sympathy.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    $1 once a visit for each unique bartender or waitress I interact with. I am here to tip strippers, not cock teases or grandmas or stuck up bitches who dont want to strip or give LDs. Tips get you nothing with staff at a SC. "the house is always right".
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I like when troll threads get interesting replies LOL I have had nothing but good things happen, after tipping the bartender well (but not extravagantly). On, say, a $9, I'll give at least $3, which I'm just realizing, holy fuck, is 33%. But really, in the end, it's just $3. I've also bought the bartender a shot, or in lieu of that, lunch. In return, I've had bartenders do everything for me from: pour me bottomless cokes without charging, pour me liquor from the top shelf while charging me for bottom shelf (that's an almost $15/round savings right there), and disguise drinks so she could serve my stripper who is on drink restriction from the club. All in all, my experience is, if you treat the staff nicely, it pays you back many times over. Don't even get me started on the advantages of having the bouncer like you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    HAHA I only have one account! As for tipping, hmmm depends. If I'm in a strip club and it's not busy I usually tip around $2-4 per drink. If I'm at a table and I have a waitress I usually tip $3-5 per drink. Now if I'm at a bar and it's busy, I tip much more to get better service, sometimes I will tip $20 the first round.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    I usually go about 50% of what the drink cost me. To be ignored by a dancer is one thing, but to be ignored by the bartender just sucks, as watching all that pussy on stage makes me thirsty. After a couple of visits, I noticed that the bartenders recognize me and will say hello and how you been, and I get my drink served in a very reasonable amount of time. I always tip well to the people who handle my food and drinks, whether it be in a strip club or civvie world bar/restaurant.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Tips range depending on number of drinks etc and service. We must tip well as last week after spending 5 hours in a club a comment about how nice the bartenders breasts were entitled us to a lovely petting session at the bar and she stayed after her shift to party with us.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    A bartender will serve about 100 drinks or more an hour at a busy place. If you tip $2 each drink and that bring average, each bartender will make well over $100-$200 an hour. Don't throw your money away if u don't have to.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    If the place you're going to is so busy that the bartender is serving 100 drinks an hour, then you shouldn't be asking about tipping, you should be asking about what's a better time to go to that place :) I am certain there are days where my bartender doesn't serve 100 drinks an entire shift
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think I found another one to ignore.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Less than the dancers, for sure! The dancers are the reason you are in a SC.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    A buck or two for each drink. Always. Even if the drink is free, which a few places have been doing lately with my water. I nearly always sit at the bar anymore. The bartenders tend to be a lot less pushy than the waitresses. Plus, in my experience, waitresses will *not* share the tips with the bartender, no matter what you tell them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion