tuscl

getting dances from waitresses

s88
New York
Friday, March 25, 2016 5:46 PM
This week my SC had some policy changes. All waitress uniforms changed from SC branded corsets to SC branded swimsuits. All waitresses can now officially give table dances, when previously it forbidden but almost never enforced because customers made it rain $100s of singles on waitresses table dancing. About half of the ghetto customers prefer waitresses over strippers to grind them, I guess since waitresses "aren't hoes" and are forbidden fruit. Ive never seen the tourists, business men, and college customers get LDs from waitresses. I talked with a fav stripper about the policy change. She said in her old SC she was a bartender, but was always available for semi-public LDs, but at 2x the rate of a regular stripper ($50 a song instead of $25). The reason for the rule was, if the bartender or waitress gives a LD, she has to pay the house fee that night, if she gives none, she doesn't pay the house fee. A customer getting exactly 1 song would put her in the red basically. What are your experiences in getting non-stripper staff to do stripper stuff in a SC?

21 comments

• DaOnion
    8 years ago
    During my last visit, there was a brand new shot girl in training. It appeared to be her first day. I asked her for a dance. No dice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In my PL-experience it usually it’s not allowed or in some cases one has to pay a higher dance-fee but in my case I think it was $35 vs $25. In my limited experience dances w/ waitresses and shot girls have been pretty-bad due to them being inexperienced. I like variety and would not mind getting dances from waitresses (if they were the same price) and for w/e reason the forbidden-fruit thing does work on me. I wonder how your club handles the house-fee w.r.t. waitresses.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    In San Diego strippers have to have adult entertainer permits, which most bartenders don't have.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    The only club I regularly visit that waitresses can also dance is Curves in Tucson. My first trip there a hot waitress gave me some nice table dances. Another trip a smoking hot 9+ waitress was happy to dance for me but only in VIP. On my next visit she was no longer slinging drinks but a full time dancer. And her dances had improved significantly. I visited another Tucson club once (and only once), a nude club, and none of the dancers were outstanding. But there was a female staff member there who was not only great looking but had very tasty looking, large tits. I did everything I could think of, including offering her a nice sum of cash to show me her tits. I couldn't pull it off unfortunately. I still think of her sometimes. And on many occasions I've asked waitresses if they could give dances. Over 80% of the time the answer is no. But I'll keep trying if they are hot.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Corvus, do you live in Tucson?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Waitresses (and hot, sexy bartenders) are ALWAYS available if you shovel enough tips at them. I know, I had one for a spanking session on my birthday last year. The dancer arranged it for me; she pulled down the waitresses panties for me too. Very hot. It is the whole, guys want what they can't have fantasy. SJG is right. Get them OFF SCRIPT. You'll have more fun that way.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Dominic, if you start drinking the SJG Koolaid, nobody can help you here. You'll be on your own in the cross country motorhome tour visiting underground Mexican table dancing circuits. *That is a hot story with the waitress though.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I occasionally see waitresses or door girls working as dancers at Follies but if they start their shift other than as dancers they have to get the managers OK to do so. Not sure how the tip out thing works but like was already mentioned at some clubs dancers need licenses so the girls can't do it. My favorite bar tender was a dancer many years ago and is well liked by the dancers and customers. I've never seen her dance for any one but when she waits on me she always insists that I put my tip down her top.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Last year I came across a waitress who offered me a dance. Nobody had come by so I took her up on it. She was cute, dances basic, ass shaking with some grinding, but she did have some mileage surprisingly. Like OP mentioned it was twice what it was for a regular stripper and it had to be in VIP plus she had to clear it with her manager first. We exchanged numbers, but nothing beyond the usual SS we experience when getting a number and I could ask if she was at the club before stopping by. On like the 3rd visit she brought up OTC, but her price was high so i never bit. We had maybe 3 or 4 visits in the club before I took a break for a few. Texted her once when I started back up, but haven't seen her at the club any of my past few visits.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I've had plenty of sc visits where the waitresses of even the bartenders are the hottest honey's in the club. I've only inquired a few times about getting dances from them. The answer was either a flat out no or I would have spend some outrages amount of cash per dance. I've often wondered what the dancers thought of these smoking hot waitresses that, for some reason, would not get on the pole. I wondered if there is some buried resentment thinking the waitresses think they were too good to get on the pole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ not every chick is cutout to get naked in front of a room full of strangers & grind on strangers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ HotStuff: They don't call us PLs for nothing
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    @Lone Wolf: The brand new shot girl who turned me down for a dance seemed pretty stuck up, like she thought she was too good to be stripping and how dare I ask her. I was at another club recently where a really hot stripper took the stage and a customer next to me said it was her first day dancing. She had been a waitress for months before and finally made the switch.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Wolf, interesting thought, the potential for some resentment between dancers and waitresses, especially smoking hot waitresses. I haven't seen that situation, but what the hell do we know about the behind the scenes issues at most clubs. Last year I was sitting with a favorite girl and the cute waitress with an ass as nice as I've ever seen came over. The most memorable thing I remember was discussing how great this girls ass was with my favorite. Then the two of us telling the waitress just how fine her ass was. All I was thinking was: threesome!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    At Players, one of my ATF clubs, there were several fine waitresses. One changed into a dancer briefly before becoming the VIP hostess. Stuck up bitch who thought she was so fine. She had nice tits, but I'v seen the ROB experience in her act, so I declined her dance offers. The other 2 waitresses that I really liked wouldn't dance for me. Oh well, there are plenty of hot action dancers there and I'll always enjoy my trips to Players.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    At my favorite Baltimore club I was sitting at the bar right in front of the DJ booth. The DJ and the bartender were talking crap at each other, when suddenly, right in front of me, the bartender pulled her top down, revealing one very nice natural pair of breasts for about twenty seconds. When the show was over, I slipped her two dollar "stage tip", which got a great laugh from her and free soft drinks for the rest of the afternoon for me. :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As far as I am concerned, waitresses are there to be treated as dancers. So if it can be gotten away with, get her on to your lap. If not, just talk to her. But the first thing one must do is find out why she is as waitress instead of a dancer. 1. New, and probably will dance 2. New, not comfortable yet. ( can lead to some most interesting conversations ) 3. Is dancer on other shifts. 4. Has SO. ( this girl I would avoid ) So except for category 4, the possibilities are then wide open. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I was going to come in here and say that only dopes pursue the waitress. Why go through all the trouble, and spend the extra surcharge most strip clubs charge, when all those beautiful strippers are there for the taking? But Dominic's experience sounds awfully fun, and when I think back on it, I have seen some fun things with waitresses and bartenders. Not my thing, but do appreciate the satisfaction of pursuing the forbidden fruit. Me, I'm there strictly for the strippers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Off Script, yes. Thank you Dominic77. I have had good experiences with waitresses. On the whole they are intrigued by the sorts of interactions they see dancers having with customers. So if some of the same kind of attention comes their way, they usually open right up. I have had non-stripper waitresses at the underground table dancing shows who actually start to tremble if I was looking at a striper and then turn and look at them. They are still very inexperienced girls. And then they are always getting in my face and talking to me. They aren't strippers, but they are intrigued by the situation the strippers are in. Non-stripper waitresses will often not be as case hardened, still completely civilian. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Q: What's the difference between a stripper and a strip club waitress? A: About three weeks. It does seem that many waitresses in strip clubs either are about to start or have just finished their dancing career.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In my experience, most important thing is to talk to the girl and find out why she is a waitress instead of a dancer. Sometimes it is because of an SO. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion