Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am just going to leave this here: DO PORN STARS REALLY ORGASM ON CAMERA?

MrBater2010

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Good video.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

Being filmed is hot.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Wouldn't admitting to fake every orgasm be career suicide for a porn actress? You TUSCL PLs are so horribly gullible.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I see male actors faking it all of the time. That stuff they are squirting is really just mayonnaise.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

LOL RandomMember.. I got the same idea. There are a few that really need to work on their acting skills. I swear, I remember one rolling her eyes.

On another note.. I didn't know a few of those actress.. SO I had to do some research.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement