tuscl

A girl and her dog...

This girl came over and sold me some knives. A month later she became a stripper. Guess I missed my chance. My question is what type of dog is that? It looks deadly strong. Guess she has a protector.

https://scontent.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/h…

16 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Pit bull, maybe a mix.

I don't recognize her.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    What I'd the best club in SD these days...I'm guessing nothing near down town. Ever try one in Mira Mesa?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She is the epitome of fuckable.

If I'm wrong it's the weed.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Yes the dog is a pit and the chick is very fuckable!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol, she was wearing shorts and a halter top when she sold me $350 worth of knives. I really did need them tho.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    @GACA the best is Cheetahs, which is in clairemont mesa. Goldfingers is in mira mesa, it tends to attract young, cute, low mileage white girls but has a hard time staffing day shift. The bar next door owned by the same guy is a pretty rad dive bar.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    While she has that dog she does 'Knot' have to worry about being bothered by men when home.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Strippers and pit bulls...is there any stripper who DOESN'T own a pit bull?
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    A knive-selling, pit bull owning, stripper. Yeah, she's hot. You may have needed knives Mikey, but I bet she could even sell knives to the Ginsu founder.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Whatever she's selling - I'm buying! She's cute and hot - and her dog is either a pit or a pit mix.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    That is one lucky dog!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She's hot. Holy momma.

Like rockstar said...EVERY stripper has a pit bull

I don't like dogs. One dancer I knew had a blue pit. It was actually pretty friendly but it took all the courage I had not to cry like a little girl when it came around me
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Da Onion, she could have sold me a glass of my own tap water.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Haha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dam she is hot. I like her dog too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion