tuscl

Weirdest thing i saw happen in a stripclub. A blind...

Thinking back i had to say the most mind boggling, weirdest thing ive ever seen since dancing, was seeing a blind man enter the stripclub.
It was the talk of the town between the girls and i for the rest of the week. When i saw him enter (with his cane) feeling for a seat, i quickly got up and grabbed his arm. Everybody was looking in his direction. I lead him to a chair where we was alone. I iintroduced myself and he did too. He said it was his birthday and was in celebration mode, then quickly asked if he could feel my face and body as he wanted an idea of what i looked like. I told him to proceed. We later had a few drink and chatted with me going back and forth to the bar and getting his liquor. He later had VIP dances from me. Him screaming and shouting in the room as if it was his first time. Lots of feeling on the boobs. Nontheless he was a real gentleman. Asked him his favourite track for our dance. Had him LDK with just minimal grinding on his crutch. He Kept repeating how sexy he thought i was. When we was through he told me he enjoyed himself and we exchanged numbers. Tipped very well. This was indeed the weirdest moment i experienced in the club and ive had to deal with alot of weirdos or weird situations.

Andbody had an experience thats even weirder or would like to share? Id love to hear them.

37 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Does seeing a dancer's water break on stage count?
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    What? How did that go?
  • ricktheturtle
    9 years ago
    At the turtle clubs you'll often see a gravid female lay her eggs in the dancing area. We turtles are very sexual beings. Aah...yup

krystal, are you a hairless ape? Do you like to do it turtlestyle? Maybe I can visit you at your club. Just look for a turtle wearing a suit. Aah...yup
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    No. If you are looking for hairless apes, maybe you need to go to africa. There are lots of then out there. In the meantime how old are u?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I presume it went ok. The baby was apparently premature, but otherwise normal. IIRC, she was back at work a couple of months afterwards.
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    You were the daddy? Lol
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm sure your customer was an actual blind man. Please forgive me for saying this - as it feels very wrong to even suggest - but it seems that it could increase mileage since it requires it to be a hands on experience.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm hard of hearing I hear better with my hands so can I listen to your boobies ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I shared this a while back. Friend brings blind guy to sit at the tip rail. Nude dancer comes by, friend tells him, and he stands up holding out a $1 bill. Stripper takes the bill, takes both of his hands, and puts them on her body. She moves them all over, making clear that he is free to explore her body so he can "see" her. It took a couple of minutes as he clearly liked what he was seeing. All for a $1 tip cause I don't think the guy had much money.

When she came to me I gave the dancer a big tip and told her that was one of the kindest acts I'd ever seen in a strip club. She said everybody deserves a chance to see her naked if they want to.

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I posted this before, but it's weirdest thing I've seen:

I witnessed a dancer torturing a customer with his own lighter.

+ burning arm hair
    + burning chest hair
    + twisting/pinching his nipples
    + burning the hair near his nipples, missing (deliberately?) and hitting his nipple with the lighter flame.
    + telling her to do it again.

He seemed to really enjoy it and tipped well. :O
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Lol yall got me trippin.
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Georgmicrodong makes premature babies. Lol
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Didn't you find it odd when he told you how good you looked in your pink thong? Lol! Jk.
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Yes cashman1234 i only see the blindmen. Lol. Come to my club im the girl in the back waiting for the blind men..
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Shouldn't you be closer to the door - if you cater to the blind patrons? Seems dangerous to wait all the way in the back for them?

No offense - just kidding!
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Cashman1234... He wasnt the only one and wasnt the first and definately wont be the last. Im told many times with or without my thong on.
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Cashman1234. i know but they need me for the blindmen. Tried to resign many times but they keep calling me back.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm sure you look pretty amazing with or without your thong on! He was a lucky guy to enjoy some great dances with you. I like that you also made sure they had his favorite track in VIP!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Once saw a little person get up out of his chair, turn and walk smack dab into some guys crotch. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @krystal: Nope, wasn't mine. That was *after* I got snipped. :)
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I've never danced for a blind guy, so you have yet another experience on me
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. What is the definition of confusion?
    A. 3 blind lesbians in a fish market.

Q. How did Ray Charles meet his wife?
    A. Blind date.

Q. Why don't blind people go skydiving?
    A. It scares the hell out of the dog.

• krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    @wetwilly. You cant dance for a blind person neither can i. I never stated that i danced for him and i never did, at least not on the stage. I only sat and spoke with him, then did a private dance that was all there was.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @jackslash - I never heard the skydiving joke - that's great lol!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Personally seen many wheelchairs but only once a blind man with a pole.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I haven't been stripclubbing for long, but the whole "Does seeing a dancer's water break on stage count?" is way over the top! If it's accurate I'll put it in the "not brilliant!" category! :(
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The nice thing about being blind is the butterfaces with amazing bodies would be super fun for him.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    did he really tip well or did you just take half his wallet without him being any the wiser?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Some of the weirdest shit that I ever saw (and this was all on the same night, btw) was

* a Scotsman in a kilt (complete with bagpipes)
    * a group of werewolf men (hypertrichosis?) that sat quietly at a back table and kept to themselves, but still kinda freaked everyone out. No howling that I could hear.
    * a semi-hot GILF in a bright orange dress that was carrying around a little old man that had to be at least 100 years old.

That night was like a friggin David Lynch movie.
  • krystal123456789
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD. I really hope your not insinuating that im ugly as u dont know me and know nothing about me. Im sure you have seen pretty girls that have figures that are similar to an arrow, guts sagging, ass flat or unshapely, built like a linebacker or body looking like a cow or stick. It goes both ways if u want to talk about that. Im sure you know to find a good looking girl with a nice body to match is quite rare. Both are very nice to look at and u wont always get what you want, so if this is tha case then keep it pushin, there is someone out there for everyone. Men like what they like and what you might find unattractive im sure someone else will find very attractive.

Are yall gay?

I on the other end is very beautiful and sexy. Ive been told by men and women on a daily basis so your opinion is quite null and void. to each his own. To be on here and referred to as such i find this to be hilarious. I would really like to see some of you calling others ugly. Lowkey disrespectful.
    Some people are idiots but i sure as hell is not one. Graduated from high school, on my way through college, 25 with no kids but im not on tuscl to spill out every information about myself to everyone specially since you all are acting like clowns. Just know that when u are in the position to create someone then u can call them ugly or whatever you want whether me or anyone else. In the meantime my mom always told me if u have nothing nice to say them dont say nothing at all.
    Goodbye tuscl
    And have a nice day
  • krystal123456789
    8 years ago
    Keep yall ignorant comments to yall selves.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To jackslash
    You need to know that you don't need a parachute to skydive.
    You only need a parachute to skydive more than once.
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I do not think the James hairless ape was insulting you krystal. He was simply making a general observation that butterfaces do not bother the blind.

On the other hand, I am disturbed that you refuse to acknowledge that you are a hairless ape. I presume you are one of those pro-Homo sapiens bigots.

Homo sapiens...rolling my eyes. More like Pan depilis

Aah...yup
  • krystal123456789
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD. I really hope your not insinuating that im ugly as u dont know me and know nothing about me. Im sure you have seen pretty girls that have figures that are similar to an arrow, guts sagging, ass flat or unshapely, built like a linebacker or body looking like a cow or stick. It goes both ways if u want to talk about that. Im sure you know to find a good looking girl with a nice body to match is quite rare. Both are very nice to look at and u wont always get what you want, so if this is tha case then keep it pushin, there is someone out there for everyone. Men like what they like and what you might find unattractive im sure someone else will find very attractive.

Are yall gay?

I on the other end is very beautiful and sexy. Ive been told by men and women on a daily basis so your opinion is quite null and void. to each his own. To be on here and referred to as such i find this to be hilarious. I would really like to see some of you calling others ugly. Lowkey disrespectful.
    Some people are idiots but i sure as hell is not one. Graduated from high school, on my way through college, 25 with no kids but im not on tuscl to spill out every information about myself to everyone specially since you all are acting like clowns. Just know that when u are in the position to create someone then u can call them ugly or whatever you want whether me or anyone else. In the meantime my mom always told me if u have nothing nice to say them dont say nothing at all.
    Goodbye tuscl
    And have a nice day
  • krystal123456789
    8 years ago
    Ricktheturtle i thought u went to africa already. I told u were you could find your beloved apes. You really seem to be into them tho. Its africa babe. I heard they have black apes and white ones too incase you are inclined to a specific colour or are colour blind. Who said you didnt have choices
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think JamesSD was making a joke - and it wasn't intended to insult you. It was just a joke - regarding a blind customer - that's all.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Krystal123456789
    I don't believe that it was anybody's intention to insult you but if you are a real stripper, we do have rules on
    TUSCL. The main rule is show us your tits. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion