tuscl

Club atmosphere and dancers attitude

I was just thinking about this. I can't stand going to the club and it being dead and the girls are all bored and keeping to themselves. It just kills the whole experience and makes me want to leave with in minutes of arriving. Anyone else feel the same?

18 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah nothing worse than a dead club where the dancers just sit on their phone ignoring the few customers in the place.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    "Yeah nothing worse than a dead club where the dancers just sit on their phone ignoring the few customers in the place."

Not much difference from the bimbos that stare at their phones even when it's busy wondering why they aren't making any money.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I've been to clubs that were dead/slow but the attitude of the girls and fellow customers helped the place out a lot and made it fun and welcoming. But when everyone is just sitting at the bar maybe one of the girls or two is actually communicating with customers and thats it, yeah I want to leave right away.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea I've seen guys sit there alone all night when it's dead like that. A good stripper will make her rounds it doesn't have to be standing room only to make money.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Slow/dead clubs are my scientific specialty! I specifically go when it's as slow as possible -- I'm my own walking party, so if there's less competition, the better; if the girls are bored stiff, that's great. I LOVE It when I walk in, the girl who I made an appointment with comes running over, we start slamming shots and laughing it up, and the next thing you know, I'm at the table with 3-4 girls (I'll only buy dances from the CF I made the appointment with, but perfectly happy buying $5 shots for everyone).
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Yep
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Phoenix133: I totally agree with you on that one. I remember one night in Kansas City when I went on a Sunday afternoon. It was like you say, the girls all sitting by themselves pretty much ignoring the handful of customers in the place.

I was about to leave when a girl I knew to be a firecracker came in to work. She came out of the DR in a t-shirt and thong. She started something slow playing on the jukebox, climbed up on stage and started doing some stretches. I moved to sit at the stage figuring to tip when she started her routine, and to get a closer look at her very fine body.

But she didn't start dancing. Before too long, she was laying on the floor on her back, legs up on the mirror, and started playing with herself, hand inside her thong. It wasn't long before she was breathing hard and her toes were curling.

Every guy in the place was at the stage just watching. When she was done, the dollars flew.

It seemed to make something click with the other girls, too. They were shortly circulating with the customers. I was the lucky one the firecracker sat with, though.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I find that the club vibe has a major effect on whether I'm going to have a good time. The same club can be going strong one night - and oddly dead/depressing the next.

A few times with a CF - I've had tunnel vision - and I simply hit her up and ignored everything else - but that's rare. I like to come in - feel the vibe - enjoy the energy - and have a good time.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong well sounds like it turned into a very eventful show. And yeah I noticed that if one girl starts to make a lot of money then the other girls start to get their shit together and start trying to get some money too.If not they just get all pissy cause they are not making any.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @GMD. Wow, she got that party started LIKE A BOSS. ... or a superstripper zone or something. Wow. A complete 180.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I used to think a dead club with girls on their phones was a bad thing. I now have mixed feelings about it. One dancer said, "If I wasnt sitting here on my phone I'd be home watching TV. Here there is a possibility of making a little bit of money, you never know who will walk in, my house fee is $20." Another said "Im not going to walk around desperate for dollars, if the guy likes me he will walk up and introduce himself like you did".

Aslong as you are sure you aren't hitting on a female customer, you need to walk up and say hi. Those might be the least-hustle, most GFE or friend zone dancers in the SC. I dislike SCs where dancers must wear dresses/gowns, they are indistinguishable from most female customers then.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I love slow clubs. But it tends to favor the guys. You may have to sit with someone 15 to 20 minutes to sell a couple dances.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Yeah it happens but at least I get to save money. Either I go into a strip club and have a fun time or I go into a strip club and have an off night night but I get to save money.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It doesn't really bother me if the place is dead, because I'm happy to walk up to girls and introduce myself. I prefer to pick the girl myself, as even in a P4P environment, that still makes a big impression.

SJG
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have never understood that. My one local club can be like that a lot. Some girls make the beeline from the stage to the dressing room and hide out til the next time they're on stage. Of course, the flip side is like my old favorite club, where they don't always accept no for an answer.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Phoenix133, @Dominic77, yes, she definitely turned the place around that day. The best part of her performance, for me, was how understated it was. No gasping, moaning, bucking, gyrating or other overdone effects. She just diddled herself, with little twitches and toe curling the only indications of what was happening.

Hot as fuck. :)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    aren't those your fellow stripper girlfriends?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    When you're limited to afternoon clubbing, you get used to dead clubs with just a handful of bored dancers lounging around on their phones ignoring most everyone. It goes with the territory. The trick is to make lemonade out of those lemons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion