tuscl

Dumb question number 60

larryfisherman
California
I'm gonna get all these dumb questions out of the way. In 2 months I'll be a pro lol.

Do strippers sometimes get turned on during a lapdance? Does grinding on a hard dick turn them on sometimes?

28 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the girl.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Who fucking knows... Or cares.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Yes, they can
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only if you're young and suave.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Ask a stripper !
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In my experiences, yes for at least half of them. I'm young and well-hung.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I gave up caring long ago. As long as your money is green - she will be happy to tell you how wet you make her...
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    There was a chick at the Men's Club of Raleigh who danced mostly reverse cowgirl (it is usually a sign she doesn't want to look at me) and she tells me that she really likes her neck kissed. I obliged and then she turns around, repositioned the package and grinded away for two songs. Then I go a little yelp and moan. I have no idea if she faked it or not. I think so because of the reverse cowgirl theory. If not, then I don't think she was envisioning me.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    then I got....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    How can a woman not be aroused when grinding on a hard cock? I would imagine is all they do is an air dance they probably don't!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I think like anything after doing it for awhile it can become old hat and they may not get turned on.

If a guy is not attractive to them, if they are stressed, maybe they've already gotten off recently or they may not be in the mood they may not get turned on.

I've had the same dancer get dropping wet on one visit when I fingered her, then on the next visit she never got wet even though I was doing the same things. Fortunately, she took care of me both times :-)
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If they could grind on your wallet they'd be happier and more turned on.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    rh48hr: I see your point...but even an ugly girl sucking my cock makes it hard.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I've had strippers tell me they were turned on during giving me a lapdance. I assumed it was just strippershit.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    C'mon, larry....did you expect her to tell you that your repulsive and that she thinks your a disgusting pig? Of course she's gonna tell you what you want to hear to separate you from your money as quickly as possible.

Ah...rookies.
  • krystal123456789
    9 years ago
    Nope
    Takes way more than just a hard dick to get turned on
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I think rh48hr makes a good point, I would think they would need to be attracted to you to be turned on.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    hopefully the lovely ninabambina and poledancer weigh in on this one

i'm not a dancer so i have no idea how frequently they get turned on

but

if i had to guess.......i'd say (that dancers getting turned on) it's probably much more of the exception than the norm.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Complex answer: It depends on the dancer and also depends on the particular customer.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

"The board quieted down until another baby stripper posted in one of [her] first posts that she often got off on giving laps, and really enjoyed taking care of her customers. This started "Mileage Wars 2" and drove away more strippers who had no issues publicly admitting that they were a sex worker who actually enjoyed sex (heavens!)"
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Since men's bodies work a bit differently - as we can get hard - and cum from an almost mechanical process - it's less emotional. I'm thinking dancers can get aroused - but it's a very experience - and much less mechanical -
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Cashman: I'm not so sure. As long as she's not being raped, women who like sex will be aroused when stimulated effectively. I believe men and women are the exact same in this respect.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Rockstar666 - you make an interesting point - and it's something I'm curious about. I'd be interested to hear the input of some dancers who've spent some time grinding.

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I agree it depends on the girl and whether she finds you attractive or not. I am an older guy and have found there is no telling at first look.
    I know there have been girls that have gotten their rocks off with me and others who go to great lengths to keep it mechanical.
    I find if she is mechanical in a regular lapper it follows in VIP>
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    "it depends on the girl and whether she finds you attractive or not"

Amen, I agree 100% with this.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Some either do or they are damn good actresses. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Certainly, it depends on the girl and her mood and whether she finds you attractive etc. etc.

That said, I think there are rules and there are exceptions.

Rules:
    - Most strippers don't get turned on giving lapdances or feeling a customer's hard dick
    - Many strippers will ACT as if they are turned on by lapdances, and their acting ability generally surpasses customers' abilities to detect bullshit, so most customers really have no idea whether she's turned on, including the guys on this thread who claim their strippers regularly get turned on.

Exception:
    - Once in a long while, you'll run into a stripper who enjoys it
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I had one squirt on me once...yeah I believe she did enjoy herself.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I love when young guys believe the women are turned on by them. Old guys know they aren't, because we too were idiots when young.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion