tuscl

Mistakes I made tonight because of weed

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Hit on the cute blond next to me at the bar just as her boyfriend sits down. She looks just like DS II. I miss her.

Holy shit another gorgeous blond just sat down on the other side of me. It's like being at the strip club. Surrounded by gorgeous blondes. But I see the boyfriend this time. Great cleavage. I hope they can't see what I'm typing.

Holy shit I am a dirty old(er) man. All I can think about is fucking the two gorgeous 20 something's sitting next to me. And if they were strippers I bet I'd have one of them tonight.

Oh yeah. I came within one inch of getting hit by a golf cart. And I wasn't playing golf.

Updates to follow. Unless I fall asleep.

20 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Mistakes were made.

There was this hot little spinner waitress in a dress and leggings who was lingering near me at brunch today. I totally wanted to fuck her. Was going to hit on her, but just settled for some exchanged smiles. Oh well.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I just had the best Mexican food of my entire life. That's what weed does. You might be maimed by a golf cart but if you survive it might be awesome.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Between the hot blondes, golf carts, and Mexican food, it sounds like you are in Scottsdale.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most of you think this is stupid, but here's why I share it. Some of you secretly want to start with weed, or at least are seriously considering it, and I'm encouraging you to go for it. You won't regret it.

Ok end of sermon.

You wouldn't believe how hot the blond on my right is. I would pay $10K to have a genuine threesome with these two blonds.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Onion you know your Arizona cities. That is correct. Care to guess the restaurant?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually don't like being high in public. I can't drive high. I am so lazy I just want to lay down.

It's fun, but I only do it at home or a friend's place
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Hmm...

Frank and Lupes or Cien Agaves? Old town area?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    The Mission?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lone Wolf wins the gold star.

Their food is amazingly unique.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shit, are you tracking my phone or something. The weed is making me paranoid. I think LW is right behind me with his hand almost on my shoulder. Fuck this is creepy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My bartender is exactly my type. I want to ask if they're fake or real. I want to ask how much for a lap dance. I want to ask if I can touch. I want to run my system.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lone Wolf is not really behind me. Even though I feel his breath on my neck.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Ha! No, I was going to take a dancer there one time but the place was so busy I couldn't get a reservation. Its the first place I thought of.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I love Scottsdale and the hot women found there. Had a first date with an uber hot former stripper at The Mission once. The food was good, but not even close to the best Mexican food I've ever had. If weed makes food taste that different I'm not sure if I want to try it or not?

If you want a good steak, go around the corner to Bandera. Good food, good service and often good looking waitresses/bar maids.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thank you. I feel better now.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bandera was my first choice. But the line was an hour long. The Mission had a seat at the bar.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Yea, I love Scottsdale. Seems like all the fine honeys find a way to live there. It is fun going to the nicer restaurants and seeing all the old rich dudes with their smoking hot young sugarbabys dining.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Weed goggles are the new beer goggles.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Weed goggles are the new beer goggles."

Brilliant!

Even though I'm anti-drug use I have to admit I find some of JohnSmith69's weed stories really fun! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Weed Is NO GOOD, totally unnecessary, and totally counter productive.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion