tuscl

Kissing/Proper Etiquette for Kissing

larryfisherman
California
So far in my strip club adventures I've only been kissed once. I'm a big fan of kissing, I would like more of it. I'm constantly reading reviews where TUSCLers are engaging in tongue to tongue with their dancers. I've read on here that some of you tell the girls you want kissing.

Is kissing pretty common? What do I got to do to get more of it? Is simply asking for it the way to get it?

Also as far as the etiquette of kissing, when a dancer does the nose to nose and your lips are very close together, do you go in for the kiss then? Or do you not kiss her unless she starts it?

Some advice from you experienced veterans would be greatly appreciated!

44 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    IME 50% of the dancers will go for it. The other 50% say it's too personal even though they'll suck you dick. To me it makes the difference between a GFE and a BJ and I want the GFE. I just follow my instincts. The worst that can happen is that she says I don't do that.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I like kissing also, but am a bit troubled by kissing in extras clubs. Not sure the dancer brushes, gargles, whatever between having cum in her mouth and kissing me. So, I really like it but try to pass. Of course, some times I am listening to the wrong head and just go for it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As usual, Follies girls are more permissive than others. I doubt that you'll find a 50% ratio in very many places. It's hard to get strippers who will kiss with enthusiasm. A blow job is much easier to come by.

Nevertheless, it happens. But it's more common on an OTC date. I suggest you find a good OTC provider and there's a much better chance kissing is included.

If you must kiss itc, you've got two options. First, ask and make clear that her permissiveness in kissing will make a big difference in what you're willing to pay. Most will say no but some will say yes especially in an extras club

Second, when she brings her lips right next to yours, make contact very gently. If she doesn't pull away immediately as if she just touched a hot iron, then get increasingly more assertive as it goes. This is more likely to succeed if it's an extras club, if she is giving you a very erotic dance, and if you're getting multiple dances in a
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I'm still pretty new, but I'm starting to experiment with this too. When the girls are going nose to nose, getting very close lip to lip, or even brushing their nipples close to your mouth, I've starting going for it.

I'll start slow, with maybe a peck on the cheek or lips or brush my lip against her nipple. Then, I'll see how she responds. She'll either go with it, change positions, or politely say no kissing. Sometimes I'll start kissing somewhere else on her body, like her stomach or neck and see how she reacts.

If her signals say no at this point, I won't try again. However, if she continues getting close after that, I'll escalate things a bit. This has led to me making out with a dancer's boobs, but I haven't tried DFK yet. I've never been to an extra's club, so I imagine it's a lot easier there.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    row.

That last word is very important so I put it in a post all by itself.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I don't ask for kissing - I just let it happen (or not happen). There are dancers who lean in and try to tease with their lips getting close. If the want to - they will start it - and then I go for it.

It's true - some dancers will swallow your load - and not want to kiss (they say it's too intimate?) - and I'm happy with that too.

RTP is right - you don't know where that mouth has been - especially in full service clubs - so keep that in mind. I've never handed a dancer a bottle of listerine before a private dance - so I'm not sure how to make sure her pipes are clean!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah, have fresh breath if you're going to do this. That should be obvious but then I remembered that I'm talking to a bunch of horny guys so best to point out the obvious. I always bring mints to the club along with tissues, sanitizer, condom, and cash.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Kissing a stripper is in many ways similar to kissing a civilian for the first time. There are clues that will let you know it's ok and many times the dancer will initiate it. Not every dancer kisses and they can just say no if you misread the signs.

I've never been rejected, but I also don't try it with every dancer.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i agree with john smith that 50% of dancers kissing in most clubs is probably too high. i don't think that many dancers are willing to do it.

its only happened to me twice and obviously the dancer initiated it both times. it was great each time. i'm a big fan of it, too.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Why the fuck would you want to kiss a dancer after she just swallowed some other guys spunk fucking gross.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Kissing is not uncommon but it is also not quite the norm. Kissing is a good way to measure our chemistry with each other, which makes for a much overall better experience. I usually like to kiss on their neck and lightly whisper dirty talk in her ear while she's dancing on me to get them in the mood.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago

are we talking front room action or backroom action?

because backroom action is a sucker's game

only a fool does backroom action. lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^HaHa
  • K
    9 years ago
    Kissing is OTC only for me. Otherwise I have no idea who else or what else I am kissing.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I like kissing but you gotta wonder that any stripper willing to DFK with you probably DT'd the guy before you.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'm a big fan too, I just go with instinct and if she's looking like receptive to being kissed I try it, most of the time though I find they instigate it.

@ twentyfive - I suppose you could say the same when girls give BBBJ's?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd agree the first kiss should always be just a sort of closed mouth peck on the lips. You can get a feel of she wants to escalate or pull back.

It's definitely an activity with the widest range or dancer responses.
  • Cowboy12
    9 years ago
    My club of choice is not an extras club, so no worries there.
    One of my favorites (who quit dancing last Dec) would DFK, on occasion.
    Other dancers have kissed me, after I had visited them a couple of times. But it is rare, I would say more like 30%.
    During my club visit 2 weeks ago, I had a private session with a dancer I had not seen for a while...but had spent time with her before. She did not seem like the type to kiss a customer, so when she did it was a great surprise.
    Last week, i initiated the kiss, and she reciprocated. I think I finally found a new CF!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kiss their ass first
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Weirdly enough, if a dancer in a club is *willing* to kiss someone she's just met, I don't want to kiss her. :)

I find that if a girl "doesn't kiss," if I eventually convince her to do so, it's far more enjoyable. Both my ATF and the MILF fall into this "reluctant" category, and both turned out to very sexy kissers when they relented.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Not at all interested in kissing girls in extras clubs.

In non-extras clubs, there are certain girls who just trip my trigger and with whom I love light kissing, especially if -- as gmd described just above -- she plays hard-to-get and I win her over.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    I think the percentage is something like 10-15%. Most dancers have boyfriends or husbands and seem to reserve kissing for the significant other. I think most of the dancers I have made out with were single.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I haven't been in the extras clubs yet, so I'm pretty confident the girl I'm getting a dance with didn't just blow another customer five minutes earlier.

Are the girls at Stripperweb out of touch with reality? I get the feeling (according to them) that if you try to initiate/kiss them, then they will slap you and/or call the bouncer.

I don't think I'm gonna ask a stripper if I can kiss her, that seems kinda lame.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Seems kinda lame to obsess over a 18 year old hoe but John does it.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    JS69 seems to have quite a few girls on his roster Chess.

I think Sinclair makes a good point.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "JS69 seems to have quite a few girls on his roster"

It's "stable", not roster

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"Are the girls at Stripperweb out of touch with reality? "

Wha...??!? SW out of touch with reality?! Crazy, man!

Other than the fact that it seems as if none of them have actually ever been in a strip club, since no strip club I've ever been to works the way they describe things, I think they're right on.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've DFK'd a bunch of times and usually it just kind of happens when things start getting very hot & steamy. It doesn't happen all the time, but looking back on the times that it did was when there was some good sexual chemistry.

And where her tongue might have been earlier is just something that I choose not to think about.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Motor, ats funny.

DS III is the best kisser of all. Unbelievably giving and permissive, genuine and erotic. It's worth the search for a great kisser. S cat is right, it's really not a GFE without some awesome kissing.
  • knightwish
    9 years ago
    It depends on the milage. I think it is becoming a norm and so I try "do you kiss" during the early pitch for the lap dance. There isn't much reason to beat around the bush. I'd say I mainly go to the clubs to make out. I want the kissing more than the cumming.

One technique I've found works is doing a tequila shot and taking the lime from their mouth. They often agree to that. It breaks the ice as far as kissing.

A few years ago I found spitting worked as a way to get strippers to do it. I'd say success is about 65%. But of course that has to be in the context of a dommy style lapdance where they are slapping you, digging their nails in, putting pressure (or more) on your cock with their knee... Then you ask them to spit. There usually isn't much reason for a girl to object hygiene wise to spitting in your mouth. But it as soon as they start doing it feels more intimate than kissing, even for them. When you then ask to kiss they usually agree.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @knightwish- I like that Tequila idea. I might try it.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I have to agree with @lopaw -- if you are going to be active in this lifestyle, you had better be able to compartmentalize your anxieties. Where she's been or with whom can't enter your mind.

If you cannot do that, then you will have to be satisfied with watching and/or dry humping (not that there is anything wrong with that - to each his or her own).
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I wish I could offer some advice, but kissing was dancer initiated for me. CF teased and tested bounds like JS69 sort of mentions (in his 2-part post), feeling me out for mutual trust and restraint. But obviously the stacked dances helped the most. 6, 12, 18. All worth it. She seems to have different rules/boundaries for PLs that buy 'lots 'o dances.

With another dancer (looks like CF's twin sister), she started some mechanical LDs, (literally the dance was a computer program, which rotated the same moves every 2 songs, boring) for which I stopped her. We took a break, offered her some feedback, told her if she's switch up the visual variety, give some 2 way HM/VHM, rub herself all over me, including that gorgeous ass all over my face & nose, and I mean grind it baby, that I'd make it worth her while. The 'rub' and 'gorgeous ass' comments got a rise out of her. She got pretty eager and gave a nice set of erotic dances. Seriously, I think dancers smell money like PLs smell pussy juice. So I made good and paid her and tipped her, made it worth her while, like I said I would.

I go to leave the club. She hugs me then, sits me down, says I should come back and see her (Sun and Mon), then starts kissing. After the uncompensated kissing session (lip only, no tongue) she says, I should definitely come back to see her. Except I haven't been back. (!!) Man, I need to learn to take a hint!

I wish I had something to offer other than (1) spend a lot, (2) respect her boundaries, and (3) tell her if she ups her mileage you'll make it worth her while. I don't make a lot but I don't have time for games either. But I'm still learning.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    FYI - my club is a no extras club, unless they're giving handies at the bar or something. There's no privacy anywhere! So the gameboy never comes out. So, I'm pretty sure they haven't been swallowing semen before seeing me. But regardless, we keep the kissing lip and lip with no tongue, which so far, I'm very happy with partaking.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    You dont know if a girl in a civie club or bar was swallowing semen that day, you dont know if a stripper in a SC was swallowing semen that night. Unless you picked her up at an animal shelter or a library, she will be a "fun" girl.

Dont get an unhealthy fantasy she is some kind of virgin. She isn't and neither are you (I hope, but this is the internet.....).

I'll write more about it in the future, but IME, the kissing ratio is 7%. You must try atleast 14 unique dancers in the VIP room or LD area to find 1 that GFE kisses.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The important thing is to treat her like a civilian at all times. So it's eye contact, tone of voice and what you talk to her about. And it is also important to keep it in the front room, because then it is still non-committal. You feed her money, but you have not committed to where it will go.

Then if you want to kiss her, when the time is right, just kiss her.

Getting into a discussion about it with her is only a very last resort.

I learned this decades ago in AMPs. It makes all the difference. If she goes for it, then usually it will not be just GFE, it will be mind blowing. She will turn it into a GFA ( Girl Friend Audition ).

Good Luck,
    SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

i'm a little confused about what you're trying to say here. was your asylum co-ed? did they allow you out of isolation once in a while to mingle with your fellow lunatics or something? was it more than an hour a week? or are you saying all you crazies had to take group showers? or were these ""women" the same ones who are going to join your organization and exist only in your head?

i'll take your answer off line with another of your psycho PMs please.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @S88: very true, but they use toothbrushes and mouthwash (since they know I'm a hygiene snob/fanatic) so they always seem fresh. Well, fresh enough. Again, that's *why* we compartmentalize! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @s88 wrote, "You must try atleast 14 unique dancers in the VIP room or LD area to find 1 that GFE kisses. "

No, this is what is so great about strip clubs, front room fraternizing. This is why it beats out other venues. Play with them in the front room, get to know them, feed them some money, and turn on so charm.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I think 5 dancers kissed me during lap dances. Four of them initiated themselves. One girl did it after I requested. I asked other girl to kiss when I took dances next time she said it's for her boy friend.So it also depends on their mood. One dancer said its not allowed here baby
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Its better to do it early on, and while still in the front room. You haven't committed to anything.

Better not to have a discussion about it. That is only a worst case fall back.

And you do need to approach it in a completely civilian manner. The more nuzzling and nose rubbing she can be induced into, the better.

I have found that sometimes they go for open tongue kissing, and that is a good way to start.

But when it comes down to it, you just kiss her. No explanation is ever necessary. But she has got to like you. Clean smelling, clean breath, nice clothes, open and honest with her in you communications, just like making it into your first date with her.

Once you kiss her though, you own her. She is your GF. So when you kiss her, do it like you really mean it.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Damn, once I kiss a stripper, she is my GF lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, most of the time the girl will want you to kiss her, not the other way round. And how you go about it is the biggest variable in how she will respond.

So with most of them, that is giong way outside of the normal club doings. And if she lets you kiss her, she wants you to do it well.

Women are sticky, like the stuff inside the Roach Motels. That it is a pay 4 play venue does not change any of this.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    First of all you have to get to know your girl. Talk to her and find out what goes what she likes what she doesn't like. This is not rocket science. If she gets comfortable with you and likes the way you take care of her she will let you do whatever you want. This cannot be accomplished in a 3 minute song though. You have to spend time to develop the GFE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion