tuscl

Sugar Babies Aren't So Sweet After All

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News has learned a woman arrested following a standoff with a SWAT team is accused of kidnapping and robbing a man she met online.Channel 2 Action News first reported about the 23-year-old's arrest Tuesday night. Now police are searching for a possible accomplice.

Investigators told Channel 2’s Tyisha Fernandes that two women initially met the victim at a gas station nearby, then brought him to an apartment. Police are still looking for the second woman.

Police say she was bold enough to come to the apartment in the victim's stolen car, but ran before officers could get her in custody. Using the website Sugardaddyforme.com got a man robbed and kidnapped for hours, according to police.

The man drove from South Carolina to meet up with Mary Kilpatrick from DeKalb County, whose screenname on the site is Moca26.

On Monday afternoon, police say Kilpatrick met the victim at a gas station on Covington Highway. She showed up with another woman, and police say she immediately pulled a gun on the man. First thing they made him do was get a room at a motel on Covington Highway. “(They then) demanded him to drive around. They drove to several locations, ATMs and businesses, where they made him withdraw currency from his accounts,” said Detective Courtney Brown with the DeKalb County Police Department.

When he couldn't withdraw any more money, police say he told the suspects to bring him to a grocery store on South Hairston Road to get more cash. That's when he got a security guard's attention, and told him the suspects were holding him hostage at gunpoint.

The suspects got in the victim's car and took off.

The next day, police identified Kilpatrick and surrounded her apartment at Waterford Manor on Covington Highway. “When they attempted to knock on the door, she refused to answer, after several attempts, a search warrant was obtained from the magistrate court,” Brown said. After a two-hour standoff with the SWAT team, police found Kilpatrick hiding inside a box in the apartment.

They arrested her and charged her with armed robbery and kidnapping.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-c…

7 comments

• rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    If something like this happened to me I'd let out a mighty squawk and my lion bud would come to help. Nobody fucks with a lion that wears a suit and carries an AK.

My advice to be that loser: find a lion bud. Squawk!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I love that they found he hiding in a box
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Because nothing says "completely legit" like "meet me at the gas station."
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I guess the date to meet Mary this weekend is off. :( shit.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I wonder how the website is doing after this scandal?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Crazy ass bitch - hope she does some solid time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Avoid sugar babies whose profile picture looks like they should be on analforaweave.com .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion