tuscl

It ain't quite the curse you might think...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

<p>OK, OK, five or six years ago in Buffalo, I was on an extended trip home to take care of some family business. The first weekend approached, and I decided to visit a couple of the local strip clubs. In one of them, I met this petite little redhead, with these gorgeous little breasts, and a barely visible triangle of hair right above her pussy. We tried each other out, at least as much as this particular club permitted, and she ended up blowing me, and letting me get her off through, and around, her g-string. We agreed to continue and extend the festivities at a hotel the next evening.

<p>We meet for drinks, and during the small talk, she reveals that she has a six year old son (she was 22 when I met her). Some high school senior loser knocked her up when she was 16, and then joined the army and dumped her. She'd started stripping as soon as she turned 18, shortly after moving out of her parents' house.

<p>Despite this fact, she is one of the tightest little pussies I've ever had the privelege of screwing. There were a couple of times I had to stop because I was stretching and hurting her, and not in the good way that I like. Think about that for just a second. *My* dick was stretching her out.

<p>So we get done, and we're laying there, and she says, quietly, something like "Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be."

<p>I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment, or not, so I asked her what she meant. She claimed to have been exclusive with girls since her kid was born. Nothing bigger than a finger, and that not often, as she claimed not to need penetration to get off satisfactorily, a fact I'd found it easy to confirm.

<p>It's been a while, but the ensuing conversation went something like this:

<p>Me: You mean, it's been six years since you've had any dick?

<p>Her: Uh huh.

<p>I thought about it for a minute and said, "Not that I'm complaining, but why me? Working there, don't tell me you didn't have the opportunity."

<p>Her: Promise you won't get mad?

<p>Me: I can't see what there is to get mad about, but I guess so.

<p>Her: It's because you're...not big.

<p>At which point, I couldn't help myself, and starting laughing out loud.

<p>She apologized, but I was like, "No, don't. It's the first time ever that my size is the *reason* I got laid."

<p>We hooked up a couple of more times during my stay, but her number has since been disconnected. Her son would be 13 or 14 now, so maybe she's not in the business any more. Too bad.

3 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    You are one smooth operator, george. I like your self confidence as you struggle with your severe disability.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    We play the hand we're dealt, dude, and it's the only one we're gonna get. No point in complaining about it.
  • AL69
    14 years ago
    She asked who you going to please with that and all I say is "ME".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion