Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chumlee Has A Pole In His House

rockstar666

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is it normal for rich single men to put a stripper pole in their house? I've see successful dancers do this but I've never seen a guy have one.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Lots of rappers have them based on seeing that show Cribs.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

All I need for strippers in my house is a bed.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

ime: That's the price I pay for only liking metal and classic rock: I don't hang with the rappers and thus don't know that lifestyle.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Stripper poles can bring out the slut in civi girls

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wouldn't say normal, but to each his own.

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

A lot of new homes are being built with stripper poles pre-installed. It's the new thing.

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Oops, they must have sold out.

Just kidding. KB Home doesn't sell stripper poles. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That's funny Onion

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's a frat boy move. On of my buddies lived in a house that had one.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement