tuscl

you know your local stip club sucks if

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:04 PM
You find yourself driving by it and going to a pizza buffet instead lol

34 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You think about going , but after getting stoned, you'd rather play video games or watch Netflix
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    There's a sign out front advertising free lays and you walk in really hoping it means free potato chips.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol !!! So true guys Right now my fav at my local club just posted on fb that she is working. Tonight is poker night and i have $300 i can afford to burn...but instead im eating at this $10 pizza buffet drinking bear and wings
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The one's where I live don't suck. That is, they allow no touching. I have no objection to them though. The ones I take exception to are the S.F. clip joints, the 'extras' shops, usually they'd been run by Deja Vu. Very expensive, very hard to talk to the girls, but what they do is usually not real sex. And almost never would it be GFE sex. I don't like these kinds of places! So if it is not to be no touching, then it should be more like an AMP, where usually I get real nice GFE-FS. Best would be where you can start with front room GFE. It is the club bosses who rig it against this though, as selling fantasy is less risky than actual delivery. So you know you strip club sucks when all the guys who go in there are 'extras' hounds. SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Supposedly my local strip club serves pizza that is half way decent. I would have stopped there instead.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    When you'd rather play the video lottery in the club rather than paying attention to the dancers.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol !!!! I see that one in this club
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Gonna catch the movie dead pool tonight
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Saw it last weekend it was pretty good, definitely not a superhero movie for kids.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You are staying home watching reruns of NCIS.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The bathroom attendant wears more make up than the dancers
  • ime
    8 years ago
    The bouncers give you a weapon when you enter.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Danced for the Duke Lacrosse Team" Is an entry on one of the dancer's resume
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The patrons rather look at the TV instead of fhe dancers.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    When Juice is your only regular!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol fucker lol
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    When you pay them to put more clothing on lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ When you walk in and think to yourself, "who left the barn door open?"
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol....when you burn your clothing after your visit lol
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    You have the afternoon free, plenty of money to spend, and yet you stay home because you would rather nap.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    You have the afternoon free, plenty of money to spend, and yet you stay home because you would rather nap.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You go for the food. People call it a show cub. You tip the dancers to keep their clothes on. The walls of the VIP are a bed sheet.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If they have chicken fangers on their menu.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You shit on the parking l9t because the bathroom is disgusting
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Parking lot
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's full of StripperWeb dancers.
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    @crazy - don't know what it is - but been the second time i saw someone taking a leak outside the club BEFORE going in. Thankfully haven't seen yours. But was with a bunch of guys too.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You live in Orlando
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You live in Ohio An extra is a flash of boob, but only the top half. An extra is touching her outside leg, hips, waist, or arm. "Stripping" involves her going from 6 articles of clothing down to 4 articles of clothing. A LD feels like pilgrim sex.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You are so disgusted by the dancer quality - you hand the dancer a quarter during the dollar parade - and she smiles and asks if you want change?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Amen gammanu
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The girl working the valet stand tells you not to bother. That really happened to me once.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You go online to complain about it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion