tuscl

LDQ with an odd twist. A challenge?

Dominic77
Cleveland, Ohio
Monday, March 14, 2016 7:54 AM
The "is it OK to compliment a stripper for smelling good" thread made me think of this. It was a true scenario from my first visit last September. What would you do? LDQ with an odd twist. A challenge?

Imagine a 22 yo LDQ, She's 5' 4", blonde, girl next door type, has worked in Vegas, B cup boobs, nice ass, great grind, like molded to your dick nice, she could wax&buff a car nice. She seems like the LDQ type.

You agree to dances. By dance #2 you're feeling it, she's a real LDQ. You might bust a nut on the 3rd song. The only problem is after the first song started, you noticed something was off. She's looks great. She sounds great. It's the smell. She smells like BO and cigarettes. The smell is STRONG. I had to call it off (mostly because to me at the time, it seemed pathetic to cum in my pants and also because the smell wasn't working for me).

Do you let her finish or do you call it off?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't cum in my pants but any time a stripper smells bad, I stop right there.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Absolutely call it off. Not even a question.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ditto shadowcat. I can't imagine cumming in my pants, but putting that aside, if she stinks, I'm out.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I do cum in my pants (at times), but I would of called it off. The smell (BO/cigarettes) would of gagged me during the first dance.
  • K
    9 years ago
    Smell is part of the total attractiveness package. if she smells bad she is not attractive to me. if I am not attracted to her I don't continue with her. This is part of the reason I also go for one cheap dance before going VIP. I'd rather lose 20 and a few minutes than a 100 or more
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No thanks
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Not sure how I could be "feeling it" if she smelled. If I thought she could take all the way in one more song I would keep going.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Well, first, I know better now and would control my space better. Now, I would have ended it mid-first dance, or at least at the end of the first dance. Blerg!

I spent most of the first dance trying to get her to stop grinding. This was literally my first LD in more than 12 years, and I felt like she was trying to manually masturbate a caged animal (me). She's stop grinding for a few moments, then like some nervous tick, she's start ass grinding me again. I was like: WTF??!? This isn't why I came in the SC today. I (foolishly) kept trying to salvage the dance, all the while it was clear, I shouldn't try to get dancer to take direction. Or she would lean back, and get me to play with her tits. So as a newbie, who was used to air dances from pre-1999, I was trying to figure out WTF is happening here? When did 2-way contact become the norm? WTF is ass grinding; are people really into this? What is that smell? It was a total newbie-deer-in-the-headlights first couple dances.

Plus I am now thinking: how did I NOT notice the smell when she was sitting table-side with me?

Conclusion, I know better now and would control my space better. Now, I would have ended it mid-first dance, or at least at the end of the first dance. Blerg!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    It happens from time to time. Sometimes I don't notice a dancers odor when chatting with her. My sense of smell isn't good - and yet when we are in a closed space - the odor can become more obvious.

When this has happened to me - I'm out as soon as the dance ends. I've never stopped in the middle - and I've yet to LDK - so stopping from finishing isn't a concern for me.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I can overcome many things, but bad body odor or bad breath are not one of them. Total mood killer for me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    LDQ?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Front Room Friendliness. Break out of the 'dance' gimmick. This would solve all such problems, as you would be engaging with her, not seeking ejaculation, but getting to know her, and then you would make your call as to how far to go.

SJG

Philip Glass Akhnaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiv-LU8…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giJnASQY…
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I was mall shopping with my ATF recently and she had me take her to Vickey's (Victoria's Secret) where she bought two spray scents - both strong and almost cloying - she says most of the dancers use them.
    She told me that she was giving lap dances to a customer ($20 each) and in the middle of the third dance the guy obviously came in his pants. He handed her $60 and she says, no. You owe me $80. You came in your pants and that's another $20. The guy gave her another $20. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

I believe the scents have that kind of power. But I'm glad I'm not there in the dance booth with her, and I don't think I would be either.

Lol.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think some dancers don't take kindly to LDK action. If it's not disguised - or if it's obvious - it can cause some dancers to react negatively. An extra $20 charge isn't bad.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Stinky dancers are a complete turn off for me. I met a new dancer last month who is now my current local favorite. Not long after she and I finished a great round in VIP I was hanging out and ran into a former favorite girl. The former favorite had some rough times and I had not seen her in at least a year due to an inconsistent schedule.

We had a nice visit, catching up with each other, but she smokes. And she must have just come back from a smoke break because she reeked of cigarette smoke. I always loved her dances and she has a great ass and perfect nipples. But I could not overcome the stench of smoke on her. She lost out on at least 5 dances from me because of it.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I am glad to see I'm not in the minority about bad smell being a deal breaker. Intake my hygiene pretty seriously and the dancers say they appreciate that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion