tuscl

Dallas extras

Mrossi623
Massachusetts
Saturday, March 12, 2016 11:16 AM
Coming to Dallas in three weeks. Baby dolls looks like the best spot. Any other suggestions?

10 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yes, I have a suggestion. Come back after you have written some reviews, unlike your first 14 months as a TUSCL member.
  • Mrossi623
    8 years ago
    Lol what a dick
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Do you watch "The Walking Dead"? When Rick and the Gang went to the Hilltop hoping to get some food, Gregory said: "We're happy to help, but can't give things away for free"
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Perhaps calling us names will get you the information you're looking for. Good luck with that :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Took the words right off my smartphone
  • RedJohnson
    8 years ago
    Mrossi, no need to go to another club. Baby Dolls is one stop shopping my man. Hit that club a few years ago and the bitch was beggin me to slip it in. Cost me more cheddar but I was balls deep till she took the load. She said the other bitches do it too. Dont know how the po po dont hit em but maybe the po po getitn paid.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Get a dancer at Baby Dolls, take her back behind the main stage, and then whip your dick out. Trust me. I always give good advice to leeches.
  • MJ22
    8 years ago
    I was there a couple of years ago and stayed at the W across from the basketball arena. I went to some massage parlors. They were all Asian if that is your thing. They were actually young and attractive and I am very particular. I think the price was around 150-200 for full service. Just ask the taxi or locals and they can tell you the names. Unsure about any strip clubs.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    JS69... almost right - go to the top of the balcony stairs and whip out your dick and poke it through the rails. The BD dancers really go for that technique ....
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fick you ass hole cop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion